? About Explosive

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Dana Dane

RIP Vallejo Kid
May 3, 2002
Isn't this a free magazine??? I swear I thought it was, but I saw a liquor store in Vallejo sellin em for $3.99 each!! What's up with that????

C-4

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
we're trying to make the transition to the next level, the last 3 issues have had barcodes on them.

we still do give out a LOT of issues at events and just in traffic etc.... but we are trying to make that transition to having the magazine be available commercially to all who want it.... that means it bein in stores like Tower, Rasputin, and other major chain stores, for that we have to charge

the magazine its self hasn't changed at all, it has only gotten better and that will be proven fully with this new issue that will be in stores next week., more pages, bigger better stories, major label involvement, but we still are built from the street up, thats why you can find articles on Lil Jon next to an article on someone like The Jacka, we will never leave the under ground

so to answer your question, yes we are making the transition to charging, although you can still get it free a lot of the time, but it is for the betterment of the magazine and what we are trying to do, where else can you get a magazine with 90+ INTERVIEWS on everybody from Destiny's Child to Mac Dre (RIP), yes I did say 90+ INTERVIEWS IN ONE ISSUE!

C-4

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
na, as far as how much they're selling it for, i dunno, that's between the owner and whoever's selling it

Mr Ceza

Xplosive Magazine
Jul 10, 2002
YES< YES, everyone support us, and buy one. We will have them for sale all over the Bay in 1 to 2 weeks. Pick one up, give us your feedback. We want to hear from you!!