X-RAIDED'S MESSAGE TO FANS

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 27, 2002
dude is just a fuckin drama queen...he gets off on the attention he gets when he says some stupid shit online...dont even reply to his bullshit from now on

Been Drinkin

The Ghost in the Machine
Feb 20, 2004
callmeontheunda said:
Yo, why does it seem like Been Drinkin bitches all the time?

X does more positive DAILY than your buster ass mind can comprehend, but how the fuck would you know, cuz? It's not FOR YOU to know. But yo, nobody is trippin on you anyway. You a MARK and you've displayed that consistently.

Hahaha this comming from his women hahah whatever i dont stress that shit i made an opinion and now it gets muthafucking feelings hurt. You wish X could do half the shit i have done hahah I got his girl on here calling me out prove me a mark you lame ass muthafucka. Weak ass shit. I speak about the shit i know and i done been through hella shit it just fuels the fire wait for the cd to come out and then you all can get in a line and suck my dick you fuccin clowns. I say the shit people afraid to see what Iam hurt X's feelings I dont give a fuck about his feeelings. He dont pay my tuition, bills, studio, and all the other shit. Tell him to pay that shit and then we can talk. I did time i know what the system is about. So fuck this shit yall got something to say let me know we can do that shit however Lyrics or war. Your all going to regret the day you opened your cocksucking mouths. Yall got something else to say.............I didnt think so Bitch.

EPIDEMIC

Been Drinkin

The Ghost in the Machine
Feb 20, 2004
Oh by the way Loca was way cooler then you. You stupid bitch dont woof shit on here and then try to be hard cause youll get the cum slapped out your stupid ass. YOur an ignorant ass bitch with nothing to do but jock rappers. Look close bitch because you a weak bitch fuck you. You know if X was out he wouldnt fuck with you. You that white bitch on Macaframa ahahaha White overweight, dedicated and in love hahahah stupid how and oh yeah iam white so there bitch.

Been Drinkin

The Ghost in the Machine
Feb 20, 2004
^^^ Its a free board and I have been here since this fucking site started Iam as old as a few cats on here so i feel like the siccness is turning to some real bitches and alot of us cats are tired of it. Iam done if anyone has something to say or do let me know.

Jul 1, 2004
if everybody turnin bitch on here folsk why dont u leave? u the only muhfucca IN this thread bitchin and talkin shit. so if it aint your interest or aint shit u feelin no more then why u stil post up on the siccness everyday!? i dont care how old u are either... age aint nothin but a # and thats the way its always gonna be. u act liek a lil jr high drama queeni beggin for attetnion. dont worry about whut X is speakin on. just odnt bitch baout shit man i dotn see why u do in the first place. aint nobody listenin. i didnt even read your posts...

Been Drinkin

The Ghost in the Machine
Feb 20, 2004
I cant even read yours because you cant spell. Let me say this you little net jockies iam done with this shit you got something to say hit me up and lets do shit for real fuck this internet shit.

Been Drinkin

The Ghost in the Machine
Feb 20, 2004
Man dude is a dork face who doesnt like other rappers for getting paid. Hey escobar he aint go anything out thats for sure brother.

Iam trying to put it up on sound click so give me a few weeks and ill have it up homie.

Apr 26, 2002
nudeteen1.com
Hail to the Raided, been a long time comin' baby. That's straight that a book is in the works along with the new material, been a Raided fan since the beginning, and will continue to do so. The work kind of fell off here and there after "Xorcist", but he is definitely a TRUE artist that combines intellect with thuggish overtones, as does The D.E.., just in a different flavor. When I read production was being collaborated by Loki and Speakeasy I knew that Raided wasn't fuckin' around about setting the new standard for the next 10 years. Those 2 definitely have an ear for the streets of the future. Good Look X, I'll be waitin' on the works!

And to think all of this has been done behind bars.... THAT'S DEDICATION TO AN ART-FORM no one can even come close to..........
Focus

Sep 29, 2002
damn, i come to this page & corky (been drinking) is in here, puking on the bathroom walls
& pissing in the corner. best policy is to ignore him, if you really want to piss him off. which,
let's face it, is kind of fun to do.