X-Raided Cd Released and Official X-Raided Website up.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sup folks? I'm letting you know "The X-Filez vol. 1" 24 GBC comes out today. We will be selling copies of the double CD directly for $12 plus $4 S&H. We will also be selling 100 limited edition copies. They are "Limited Edition" becuz X will be autographing them and they will also be numbered (IE "#46/100"). The price for those has not been determined but will be very soon. For more info on the Cd or how to purchase it, check the Madman/Gangway forum.

Also, against my better judgement i have opened up the website. Please be warned, that it is far from complete and most of the sections that are up are not yet laid out/organized how i want them to be but they will be in the next couple days. Also one more glich that will be fixed today is it only works on internet explorer. AOl and others cant view it. that will be fixed by tommorrow so peep it if you feel the urge....

www.NefariousX-Raided.com

Apr 25, 2002
how can i send my comments to x-raided for him to read and answer?

i just pm'd you kaveo?

i wanna know the best way to get at him.

Jun 24, 2003
I got Lynch autograph on the lynch by inch poster, it would be hella filthy to get X-raided autograph cd. Good look. Peace

Couldn't resist. I have to share a message i got from good ol' Danny-B today.....

"why did x-raided write this?"- "I gotta write the homie T-Nutty. Everybody’s talking like me and cuzz got beef, and that just isn’t true. the only one t-nutty got beef with is danny-b for callin his house too late"

LMAO....that fool stays on some acid....

Sep 23, 2002
Hell yea!!!

finally the shits up and movin'. much props to kav and everyone else that put in work on that shit. tight shit.

:cheeky: lmao @ danny b, the net adam sandler

B

Blackjack 1577

That site looks tight as fuck so far, it should look even better when ya'll improve it