X-RAIDED

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 24, 2005
www.MYSPACE.COM
WHATS UP. I NEVER KNEW WHAT HAPPEND TO X.
ALL I KNOW IS HE'S LOCKED UP.

CAN YA'LL FILL ME IN ON WHAT HE WAS CONVICTED OF, HOW MUCH TIME HE GOT, WHEN HE GETS OUT AND ALL THAT?

THANKS

Jul 13, 2003
www.severeknowledge.com
ya so i guess him and some fools ran up in somebodys house like after the release party for his cd psychoactive, looking for some dude. then somebody shot this one old lady and she died, she was some kind of like upstanding citizen or something.
so then the 2 dudes they caught for the crime with x-raided snitched or conspired to say x did it. i am not sure but i think x admits he was there but that he did not do any killing.
at the trial they played some x-raided music showing how psychoactive he was, "im killin momma, daddy and nephews, im killin sons daughters and sparin u" from track 2 of his cd. so i guess during that first trial x-raided made xorcist over the phone. on the xorcist he says "why they try to give me deuce-5 to life" if yous listen to that track it tells you a lot about the trial. so then he got convicted and so hes like in there for that crime, i have heard this 31 yr thing before so i am guessing that may be right you can find articles about it on a search engine thats what theyre for.

so then this dude x-raided makes unforgiven and the rumor around is that a guard was helping him somehow because the audio was much better. its probably not considered good behavior so that wont help him get out any sooner but hes gotta do what hes gotta do. anyway so hes always getting thrown in the hole and moved from prison to prison and shit and sometimes writes letters to the peeps on here and was trying to get a book deal. i dont know what happened to all the old threads on this bored but thats whats up, every once in a while theres talk of a new cd but nothing ever really happens.

so anyway a while ago maybe a few months this shit came out that a guy got convicted of the same murder X did, and then some law student was on the message board on here saying he would help or something, and everyone was real excited about x getting out of prison real soon because its kind of stupid to have more than one person in prison for the same shit. well i dont know what happened to that, thats why i came to the board tonight. thats about it

then theres the time when x and lynch were having a little bit of a communication problem that came onto the internet. also there was something where x had a label that his mom was running for him but something happened so he had to leave that one and start this new one thats kinda crazy. i dont claim that any of the things are 100% true but these are things i have heard over the years on here.

alot of shit is right...some is not. you got the gist. X and Lynch shouldnt behaving no more communication problems. NEw shit is in the works and nobody is lying bout that when they say we working on shit its just x's situation. its really hard to get shit done. ITs like having a jook spot and everytime u get up and running after about a week the feds or po's raid. same thing. they always tryin to kick in some doors to catch x on shit even when aint nothing cracking. so shit is in the works but no matter how smart or slick any of us is they gonna slow shit down and we adapt.

Apr 8, 2005
suspekted said:
I THOUGHT HIS BTICH SNITCHED HIM OUT AND I HEARD HE DIED LAST YEAR IN PRISON FROM A STABBING.

"one day my bitch was in tears, heard i got stabbed in the shower, and thrown off the third tear, he wasnt pumpin no fear with that deceitfull coversation, sayin you comin for me, but nigga im still waitin"

~x raided~

@drunk...
Anerae Brown
#K17737 D5-223L
PO Box 8504
Coalinga, CA 93210

I'm not sure if that's the right block or not. He's always moving, and I got that address off an envelope that was from back in August! You can still send it, it just might take a little bit longer to get there.

=)

@N$$J...playin basketball!