x- mUTHAfUCKIN rAIDED..

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 5, 2007
antdogg2390 said:
wat do u think is tha best album...

n wats his least best album
I thought Unforgiven vol.1 was his best, speak of the devil and Nefarious were good too.... I think those were the names of the other 2, I think they came out right after each other.... I have them on tape only... had them sent to me when I was in the joint a few years ago. I probably should go out and by the cd's now that I am out. lol

The newer albums I don't like as much, his flow and style changed and aint really felling it too much. When he drops a new solo I'll still copp it though and hope that it is on the level as the Unforgiven.

Dec 20, 2006
Fuck, still talking about whats your fav track. How bout we talk about when are new hard tracks coming out. Because from what i can see, all of the tracks that ppl mention are all from 1999 on back. When is raided gona come out with some new wicked ass shit, c'mon now. Atleast post some comments from raided like he would do b4 on his website. Cuz this "whats your fav track" shit is old and fucken stupid. If you have to go back to 1999 while he's released 3 albums from 2000 on up then that meens that his new shit has not been so hellafied.

- "My name is Young P man and this is my opinion"