X-Loc Lyrics

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 14, 2004
Iam still shootin Mutha-fuckas the war path never stops/
Dr. Jeckyll and Mr. Hyde Causin a homicide...X-Loc Psycho Active

Post up some.

Apr 5, 2006
"cuz aint no second chances in this game we call life/sac-town city southside nothin' nice" - use yo nina

"let it begin/i'm like a syringe loaded with lethal shit/venom injected in your ears to hear me and my people spit" - evil that men do

"ready for a i-dont-give-a-fuck if i make it back or not mission impossible plot/doin the dirt for the hood, my hood is the garden blocc/puttin in work cuz thats my 9 to 5, 186 point deuce deuce gang related homicide on all troops" - witta mask on pt. 2

"long as the world is spinnin, whether im dead or livin, its sactown x-raided eternally unforgiven, call me murderer dont nobody know if its true..." - unforgiven

the whole first verse of "It's On"

Apr 5, 2006
And when we made Beautiful Music, she even said it was Mine/ i was caught up in abusing it so i didnt mind/ we was grindin in the slow motion/ I let her have that milky White, thick, silky, black baby makin Potion/ - Kick it 2nite

Feb 23, 2006
I believe this is what he says, though it has yet to be confirmed anywhere (as far as I know).

"If your kid is born retarded it's because I'm involved in the brain." -Sac-A-Indo (Where I'm From)

Oct 5, 2006
" your meek attempt to dis me was fudle(?) boy, i knew you back when u was broke wearin buggle boy, now you got tattoes, ohh you big killa, I wont hesitate to slap you u still a bitch nigga,"

Apr 5, 2006
los-nssj408 said:
" your meek attempt to dis me was fudle(?) boy, i knew you back when u was broke wearin buggle boy, now you got tattoes, ohh you big killa, I wont hesitate to slap you u still a bitch nigga,"

he was Sayin Young meek cuz if i aint mistaken this song was a Young Meek Diss...i think hes mr docs brother or some shit like that ...Meek isa Snitch

I Consume fake Rappin Mark Niggas like Brew, to Amongst spit em out n Piss on em when im through, u useta be a Rip now u claim Damu, u thought niggas didnt know but nigga i do,

Oct 5, 2006
yea i knew about that, there is anotha song where at the end he says young meek killa, you had the impulse to get on the stand and testify nigga i had the impulse to right this rhyme and chop yo bitch ass up.
not sure if there both on the same song or different songs but he does say that shit. shit is funny.