What do you think of the CD?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 9, 2006
I got mine this morning from Dimple. Reminds of Initiation, mainly because there are no tracks of just X by himself. I think there is even a song he is supposed to be on but isnt, lol.? When X does rap reminds me of his older Unforgiven style, which is great IMO, just wish I got to hear him more on the CD thats all. I also think Loki is going to have to speed the beats up a little on an X only CD because X tends to rap pretty fast. All in all Im really glad you dropped a new CD X congrats, and Im really looking forward to a CD with pretty much only you on it.

May 1, 2002
I agree, there shouldve been alot more X on the tracks than loki. Also the track your refering to is track 5. It has him labeled as being on it but hes not.

And D.O.A. 2 was just a remix of the first 1... A bad remix at that..

Apr 25, 2002
www.youtube.com
H3llspwn said:
I got mine this morning from Dimple. Reminds of Initiation, mainly because there are no tracks of just X by himself. I think there is even a song he is supposed to be on but isnt, lol.? When X does rap reminds me of his older Unforgiven style, which is great IMO, just wish I got to hear him more on the CD thats all. I also think Loki is going to have to speed the beats up a little on an X only CD because X tends to rap pretty fast. All in all Im really glad you dropped a new CD X congrats, and Im really looking forward to a CD with pretty much only you on it.
man at first i thought you were going to hate but upon reading more into your thoughts I must say i couldnt agree more. Too me the tracks that stand out if your looking at it as wanting UNFORGIVEN type shit then "The Merger", "DOA 2" and loki's "voyeurs" as far as diversity and having something for everyone then the whole cd becomes tight. I think over all you need to keep in mind this is not an x-raided solo cd. Alot of people are judging it based on this misguided fact.

Feb 23, 2003
can yall tell me if there are other Bloc Star artists on the cd besides Loki and X?

and if so how do they compare, are they commin tight? also i heard there`s No Love featured....damn I hate waiting for this CD, sounds like amust have to me

May 19, 2005
myspace.com
Cold187 said:
can yall tell me if there are other Bloc Star artists on the cd besides Loki and X?

and if so how do they compare, are they commin tight? also i heard there`s No Love featured....damn I hate waiting for this CD, sounds like amust have to me
Yeah T.A. is sign'd to Bloc*Star, everybody else is solid Bloc*Star fam bam.

Jan 9, 2007
Seattle
fillyacup said:
whats on the cd cover? whats in it? show any "coming soon" titles?
On the cover is just the X and loki pic. The only thing on the inside is the tracc listing its a one page booklette. It says the sav sicc and bleezo twin evil cd is coming coon.

Aug 10, 2003
Production could of been alot better Loki needs to drop some of them sicc beats not this him bings and bongs type shit, he needs to come gutter on Unforgiven 2, and yea DOA 2 was a shitty remix.

loki

Artist
Sep 29, 2002
we got t.a. on there, he a solo artist, & the c-way camp which is one & the same. plus d-dubb, & nicc blacc, a new singer in the building. i wish as much as y'all we could have more x on there, but we WORKING on that, so dont trip. its just the beginning...

Apr 25, 2002
www.youtube.com
^^EXACLY! Im tryin to tell these guys...this is a taste of bloc star not a solo. I think alot of you also forget two things. HE IN JAIL and HE is EXECUTIVE produced this cd meaning he had a say in everything done this time. So in a nut shell X-Raided approved the cd regardless of what yall thought raided liked it.

Sep 28, 2006
Everybody got to shine on this album. X, No Love, Bleezo, Sav-Sicc, Loki, Zagg, G-Macc, and the production was dope. Go get Ignition. It's definitley worth the buy. No doubt.

Apr 5, 2006
i was hella disappointed by this album, its almost horrible, beats are whack, id rather hear 16 hollis beats that all sound exactly the same than this trash.... X aint even spittin as hard as he usually do.... its been 5 fuckin years and you only got 6 or 7 verses from X wow!, and how do you just cut him out of "mission statement"??? i still tell people to buy it to support Raided but then i tell them dont bother listening to it