Is there going to be a Raided/ Lynch album?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 21, 2004
He'd like to do one w/Lynch soon, but he's prioratizing right now. Theres a LOT he & Loki plan to do, but you gotta take it one at a time. The book is a biggie right now, and the first new release. It takes a lot longer to do with him in the pen just based on the fact that the information flow is slower. There's usually a 3rd party involved in all the communication so everything takes longer. But there are a lot of plans...

Jul 1, 2003
IF RAIDED GOES BAKK2 HIZ OL STYLE DEN I THINK IT WUD B HEATED..CUZ IM NOT FEELN DAT NEW STYLE AT ALL...BUT DIS COLLABO WUD B A LONG TYME COMIN.PAYCE

P.S NOT H8TIN JUSS STATIN MY OPINION..I KNO HOW MOTHAFUCKAS MISTAKE A OPINION 4 A H8TE.PAYCE

Oct 14, 2004
When i purchased Lynch By Inch I felt Lynch could have done better on his style of flow. I think that having Raided close by on a cd Lynch could go back to a state of Sicc. This is also a possibility. If you notice when X puts out cds it gets wiser like he grows on his own, does that mean he leaves the SIcc i dont know. Iam still thinking Xorcist (with its telephone quality sound due to it being recorded on the Phone) is his best work to me. So to see a collab with him and lynch might bring the sicc back but thats just an opinion.

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
raided first mentioned it on his site a WHILE back too....

they would be nuthin but heat.

immagine lynch with that ripgutrasta style an raided with his aggresive style?

OH BOY!