real quicc question for callmeontheunda

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 24, 2003
I just wanted ta know if youv heard any of Raided's new shit and if you have can you tell us whut style he has. Example: Aggresive like on vengence is mine or some smooth shit like on Tha Unforgivin. Thanks

Jun 21, 2004
Ahhh, yes I have. He spit two songs for me when I went down for Thanksgiving, and he sent me the lyrics for some of the others. He's grown so much the past couple years. you will love it!! they're deep and dark, but they got meaning to them. they got stories and comprehension to them, nah mean? I can't get into the actual verses but you don't just listen to the the lyrics, you LISTEN to the lyrics. It's like when you read a book and get into the story, kinda like dat. You see why I can't wait for the real real new shit to come out?!

Jun 24, 2003
callmeontheunda said:
Ahhh, yes I have. He spit two songs for me when I went down for Thanksgiving, and he sent me the lyrics for some of the others. He's grown so much the past couple years. you will love it!! they're deep and dark, but they got meaning to them. they got stories and comprehension to them, nah mean? I can't get into the actual verses but you don't just listen to the the lyrics, you LISTEN to the lyrics. It's like when you read a book and get into the story, kinda like dat. You see why I can't wait for the real real new shit to come out?!
Hell yea!!!!! them my favorite kind of raps. Like Lynch and Dommsday whenever I hear a new song I gotta listen word for word. Same With X-raided. You actually follow each word that he spits. Cant wait for some new shit Finnaly. And Good lookin on tha answer CallMe.

Apr 26, 2002
nudeteen1.com
Storytelling in the rap game has definitely fallin' off, when that is the true essence of music period; being able to tell a story, and X has defintely stuck out in that respect.

First Degree can come with some sicc strorytelling talent as well