Question For Page Me On The Upper

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 14, 2004
Next time you go and see him will you ask him what he feels is the the best book he has read. Tell him to try and get Malleus Maleficarum. Its a good read I wont spoil it but just wnat to see where his head is at in the books. Oh yeah tell him Rob S4 said to read The Prince if he hasnt already.

P.S. How you doing is everything cool?

Jun 21, 2004
I know he's read the Prince for sure... I'll ask him about Malleus Maleficarum.

How am I doing or how is raided doing?? If that was directed towards me, I'm doing aight. I'm working a lot, so between the book, the label, the music, our daughter, and my regular job, I'm definitely staying busy! I'll be glad when X gets transferred closer because this Southern California trip is expensive e'time I go down to see him! But yeah, thanks for asking... we're good. Just waiting for 2005 to POP! :)

Oct 14, 2004
Is there anyway you could Pm me his addy and ill write him and just go ahead and let him know that an MC named Rob S4 going to hit him up. I hope everything work out for you, I have been flowing for a minute and found nothing but where i saty not much around you know. Iam just trying to get established. If i were to send a demo to you would you listen to it and then get it to X. I dont want signed (unless x will sign me then its cool) i just want an opinion of it. Stay up and tell raided i said peace.

Jun 21, 2004
Rob S4 said:
Is there anyway you could Pm me his addy and ill write him and just go ahead and let him know that an MC named Rob S4 going to hit him up. I hope everything work out for you, I have been flowing for a minute and found nothing but where i saty not much around you know. Iam just trying to get established. If i were to send a demo to you would you listen to it and then get it to X. I dont want signed (unless x will sign me then its cool) i just want an opinion of it. Stay up and tell raided i said peace.

Oh, because they fuck with his mail, he wants e'thing to go to the BlocStar PO Box (in his name) and then we'll forward it to him from there. That way he knows what's coming in case he doesn't get it.

X-Raided
PO Box 71925
Eugene, OR 97401