Question For Call Me Under?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 14, 2004
Why are you with X-Raided? I dont direct this to insult. What i want to know is you know he is in prison and prison stresses things (I have been in the crossbar motel) even relationships. You get in a fight with your girl and she runs and gets with a dude who can help her out. Money wise i know he isnt generating an income (Maybe album sales). So what iam basically saying is why are you with him? I know it isnt for money or fame. Just thinking about if you want to move or relocate to somewhere else he cant go to. When he gets released he will be like what 40 or 50 (not sure). How do you feel knowing that? Just a question. Take nothing on the offense. Peace

Bitches Say Iam Tacky Acky, Range Look Like Laffy Taffy- Cam

Jun 21, 2004
No insult taken... X and I were good friends and over a couple years our friendship just evolved into something more. We didn't MEAN for it to happen, but it did. There are all these dimensions to X, and his personality is uncomparable to any other... you don't just MEET people like him. As far as the prison thing, he is able to contribute to our family. He does make the money off his album sales, and I have a good job, so we're able to visit, have phone convo, and his letters are off the hook so I'll never get tired of that, either. Combining our scrill takes away any "burden" that most inmate relationships experience, so we don't have to deal with that. Terry Prince ain't EVER getting out of prison (started the Rollin' 60's Crip gang in LA in the 1970's) and he been happily married for 14 years. I talk to them about the probs they've gone thru and how they handled it, so there's that support system in place, as well as his family. As far as running to another guy when times are hard, girls do that shit whether her man is in prison or not. We got a solid foundation, so I'm not worried about that. Either of us could have easily said, "do you, I'll do me, and we'll enjoy each other's company when it's available," but when you talk about MARRIAGE, FAMILY and MONEY you gotta do it all the way or not do it at all. It's all about making positive contributions to each other's lives, which is how we do it. Killa Tay said, "You can't fight what you feel when it's this real..."

Jan 21, 2004
WELL SPOKEN CALLME.....SEEMS X FOUND HIM A SMART ONE....ILL HAVE TO ADMIT AT FIRST I WAS LIKE WTF CUZ LOCA THE HOMEGIRL AND ALL BUT ITS REALLY NONE OF OUR BUSINESS AS LONG AS YALL HAPPY.....ITS GOOD TO KNOW A HOMIE GOT HIM A SUPPORT SYSTEM DURING THESE TRYING TIMES.....

May 13, 2002
CcytzO said:
WELL SPOKEN CALLME.....SEEMS X FOUND HIM A SMART ONE....ILL HAVE TO ADMIT AT FIRST I WAS LIKE WTF CUZ LOCA THE HOMEGIRL AND ALL BUT ITS REALLY NONE OF OUR BUSINESS AS LONG AS YALL HAPPY.....ITS GOOD TO KNOW A HOMIE GOT HIM A SUPPORT SYSTEM DURING THESE TRYING TIMES.....
real spill...

Jun 21, 2004
I appreciate it... the shit ain't EASY some of the time, but what relationship is? He could be in Afghanistan gone for 2 yrs with no visits or phone calls, nah mean? So we don't have it as bad as it may sound. Being on this forum is all good, too, cuz it's people that know him or at least his music...

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
ya, i grew up on X....i feel like i know alot about that man, but in reality i dont.

we come on here to get a better feel an knowledge about our fav. rapper

Jan 21, 2004
LOL.....YEAH HE BEEN MY FAVORITE RAPPER FOR AGES NOW.....ONE MY MAIN INFLUENCES IN THIS RAP SHIT....KNOWIN HIS STORY MAKES YOU FEEL LIKE YOU KNOW A MAN BUT STILL WONT EVER REALLY KNOW HIM ANY MORE THAN SOMEONE WOULD REALLY KNOW ME......I BELIEVE HIS BOOK WILL BE BEST SELLER MATERIAL THOUGH AND SHOW US ALOT OF X WE AINT KNOWIN BOUT.....

Jun 21, 2004
reppin_the_509 said:
^ well said, couldn't agree more, btw callmeontheunda, how would you describe x to someone who never even heard the name. be discriptive, help us get a feel of what it is like bein round him.

That's a great question...

Raided is the most chill person you'll meet. He don't give a fuck about nothin that doesn't concern him. You all would trip cuz he even go that way about the cops. Okay, say they'll pull him aside during visitation and tell him to chill out on the holding or kissing, right? He'll listen and walk away and then he'll move us right under their noses and keep doin exactly what he was doin. He don't give a fuck! He's heeella coo to be around. He's funny as hell, or thinks he is... lol. He's a lot of fun, like he'll fuck around and not worry bout what nobody thinks. He had us doin a ghetto version of the tango during one of our pictures, nah mean? All up in front of the whole visiting room. THAT is Raided when he's on chill mode...

On the other hand, the version of X-Raided you all know from his music is 100% authentic. When it comes to money, hustle, blocc moves, he's unfuckwitable (lol). He's got worker ants everywhere, on the inside and out. It's like being married to the mob some days. Anonymous phone calls from pay phones type shit. I was waiting by the door to go into the restroom and one of the other inmates started talkin to me. Raided starts to walk over, looks at the guy like he's going to break his neck and the dude starts apologizing for talking to me, automatically! Dude thought he was dead. And people don't ever just walk up to him if they don't know him like that. Even the cops show him a level of respect that the other inmates don't get. It's his presence. He's got a very strong presence about him. As far as his soldiers, he don't got a team of rappers behind him, he got real blocc RIDERS. His folks are loyal because he takes care of them, always has. He's FEEDIN people, ya know? I think this is why his fans feel him so much, because you can feel his authenticity. It ain't no studio gangsta and you all know that. Oh, and he's probably the smartest person I've ever met. Seriously intelligent. Retains information hella easy, codes it, and spits it out when he needs it.

Family? Get the fuck outta here! family is taken care of first and foremost. I can't think of another person I'd rather have in my corner. The loyalty and respect are mutual, and it's evident.

You can read all this and understand why I said earlier that you just DON'T meet people like him. Nothing about him is 'regular'

But the pictures I'm posting are Raided when he's chill, just fuckin around. We have madd fun!

So is that what you wanted to know?

Jun 21, 2004
Anyway, I'ma stop posting the pics of the both of us cuz that's just retarded (this isn't an E & Raided forum, ya'll not tryina see him with other people). There's just not a lot of pics of him by himself. We're gonna try to get photos of him for promo done pretty soon, so we'll take care of it when we can...

Jun 21, 2004
X turned 30 in July, I turned 29 in August...

Yeah, I realize it's probably good for you to hear about X as a person, it makes his music even more real. This is kinda funny too, he has things that a lot of the inmates don't have, so he always got people tryin to say hi and talk, and he'll just look at them and be like, "Leave He-ah"... ha ha. Real talk. It's funny as hell

Oct 14, 2004
@Callme- Thats real and i respect it. I sat in the bars for a minute and my girl left me and then went around fucking around me (I heard when i was let loose) and now iam in college and she aint and she doesnt care about shit she never did so i look at it as the best thing i ever did. I want a girl who cares about life and she didnt. I was hurt at first but then it turned into letting no one get in the way of my goals.

Peace

Based on the fact iam a rilla-D.E.

Sep 23, 2004
GOOD LOOKIN CALLMEONDAUNDA................ THAT SHITYS INTERESTING. X IS ONE OF THOSE DUDES THAT WE BARELY GET TO HEAR ABOUT. PLUG US UP WITH SOME MORE INFO AND PICS. WE WANNA SEE THE MISSES TOO.