Question For Call Me Under?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 21, 2004
CALICOE509 said:
NO OFFENSE BUT DOESNT CALLNEONDAUNDA SOUND KINDA SCANDALOUS....SHIT ID BE MAD AS FUCK IF MY GIRL HAD THAT NAME....JUST MY THOUGHT THOE....NO OFFENSE
HA! That's funny cuz I thought about that. I been having that username for hella years so it's kinda like changing a phone number, almost more trouble than it's worth. It ain't supposed to be scandalous tho, it's from the D-Shot song back in 92, "call me on the unda". I understand the comment tho, maybe I'll change it soon...

Rob, that's real. I bet half the dudes on here can feel you on that. You're right, you gotta write it off like at least you learned something about the girl and what she's really about. Now you're in a better position than her anyway. If she won't ride wit you through a sentence than she wouldn't ride wit you during grimy times, you know! Just do ya thang until you're confident you found the right person, then e'thing will fall into place.

Breathe easy...

Oct 14, 2004
^^^ Damn you speaks the real when you speaks. Its hard to find a woman who can speak real when its needed. Its all cool good luck with everything you and X do. Through this board and you i have a better respect for X. He have did what they locked him up for, but since Iam not God i have no right to judge the next man, I do what i do besides i have to much to worry about then the next man you know. Stay up Call me and keep it real and if it dont work out with X call me on the unda hahah J/K haha. Check out the flow i posted up on the flows board and let me know what you thought.

Peace

Jun 21, 2004
ha ha! Yeah, I'll keep you all updated whenever I can. As far as the crime, whatever he DID do, he did when he was 17! He says, "how can you judge a 30 year old man by the actions of a 17 yr old banger" that's real chop. If he wasn't tried as an adult he woulda BEEN out and living his life, so I have issues with it all. lol. Anyway, he's in there until someone comes up with the scrill to get him out (where are you, Dre? lol). Keep him in ya prayers, but he's just getting better and stronger so no worries...

Jun 21, 2004
We had mutual acquaintences, but I'd never met him. It's wierd, we have a lot of PEOPLE in common but never quite crossed paths ourselves. I listened to him since way back, so I guess I must have seen his cdc number somewhere and wrote him one day. Crazy how things change in just a few years...

Sep 23, 2004
callmeontheunda said:
Anyway, he's in there until someone comes up with the scrill to get him out (where are you, Dre? lol).
UH OH WHATS REALLY???? HOW MUCH SCRILL ARE WE TALKIN??? I'D BE GLAD TO DONATE TO THE FREE X-RAIDED FUND AND I KNOW A SHIT LOAD OF PEEPS WHO WOULD

Sep 13, 2004
with all the people behind raided, it wouldn't take much.
@callmeontheunda
you should start a "free x raided fund" put it on the site and everything if you havn't already, with everyone who respect raided and are behind him plus his money he gettin from cd's and shit he could be out real soon.

Jun 21, 2004
There are problems with that tho... how would people know WHERE the money was going? How would they know it was being saved until we could use it for legals when the time is right, and not being spent on new rims (lol)? Nah mean? E'body is tryin to get by day to day, they not tryin to throw money at something they don't know is legit or not...

I do appreciate the suggestion and the support for X, though...

Apr 25, 2002
www.youtube.com
I dont think people would question where the money is going. You have X as your wittness to the money getting to him. That speaks highly cause he is a good business man. Besides knowing someone donated some scrill that contributed to getting X out is reassurance enough. Also This whole madman is dead thing is going to keep coming up and so is all the WHO ARE YOUS until the mods and forum name is changed.

Sep 13, 2004
callmeontheunda said:
There are problems with that tho... how would people know WHERE the money was going? How would they know it was being saved until we could use it for legals when the time is right, and not being spent on new rims (lol)? Nah mean? E'body is tryin to get by day to day, they not tryin to throw money at something they don't know is legit or not...

I do appreciate the suggestion and the support for X, though...
well people wouldn't care, they would just feel like they helped x out and shit, and besides, even if some people would think it was a scam, a gang of us on here would send money at least, a lil money from all of us is better than not even tryin it out, besides, the numbers may suprise you, so i say throw the idea to x and see what he thinks, maybe you could just try it for awhile to see what comes in