No Lynch on the cd???

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
www.youtube.com
moneyaffiliated said:
what kind of bullshit exscuse is that? why dont yall stop making exscuses and put out material? how many years you been in the game loki and how many albums u got? yall lazy, no work ethic.... watch for the new X solo in 2014

LOL my god you have no idea how fuckin ignorant you sound right now. Loki got new X material out faster than anyone else I have seen. He came through and actually followed through with a request made by the man himself X-Raided. Raided said Loki I need you to do this and guess what...loki Got it done. That's more than i can say for half the cats in this game let alone the cats that previously handled raideds shit(with the exception of big mike). Everyone else either lagged...fucked Raided for payment...or Flat out made promises they didn't keep. Loki did just the opposite, He got the tracks done...the CD pressed and stuck to a release date and your ignorant ass has the fuckin nerve to call him and the label lazy and claim they do not have a work ethic?!? Oh and the word is EXCUSES. Do you own a label? Do you know what it takes? Come on big dog tell us how X should run his label. Now true I think Loki is an alright rapper and I didn't think it mixed well rappin along side X but I didn't sit there and act like a whiny bitch who is tired of waiting for a x-raided solo just because this turned out to be a compilation instead of raided solo. MY GOD IM SO SICK OF PEOPLE JUDGING THIS CD AS A FUCKIN SOLO OR GETTING MAD CAUSE ITS NOT. FUCKING GET OVER IT AND ENJOY THE FACT YOU AT LEAST HAVE SOME NEW SHIT! IF IT BUGS YOU THAT BAD GO OUT AND GET A JOB OR FIND A ROLE MODEL OR GET SOMEONE TO GIVE YOU A HUG OR FUCKIN GET LAID JESUS.

Like X said himself "show me your credentials before you speak on X-Raided"

Apr 5, 2006
xraidedloc831 said:
LOL my god you have no idea how fuckin ignorant you sound right now. Loki got new X material out faster than anyone else I have seen. He came through and actually followed through with a request made by the man himself X-Raided. Raided said Loki I need you to do this and guess what...loki Got it done. That's more than i can say for half the cats in this game let alone the cats that previously handled raideds shit(with the exception of big mike). Everyone else either lagged...fucked Raided for payment...or Flat out made promises they didn't keep. Loki did just the opposite, He got the tracks done...the CD pressed and stuck to a release date and your ignorant ass has the fuckin nerve to call him and the label lazy and claim they do not have a work ethic?!? Oh and the word is EXCUSES. Do you own a label? Do you know what it takes? Come on big dog tell us how X should run his label. Now true I think Loki is an alright rapper and I didn't think it mixed well rappin along side X but I didn't sit there and act like a whiny bitch who is tired of waiting for a x-raided solo just because this turned out to be a compilation instead of raided solo. MY GOD IM SO SICK OF PEOPLE JUDGING THIS CD AS A FUCKIN SOLO OR GETTING MAD CAUSE ITS NOT. FUCKING GET OVER IT AND ENJOY THE FACT YOU AT LEAST HAVE SOME NEW SHIT! IF IT BUGS YOU THAT BAD GO OUT AND GET A JOB OR FIND A ROLE MODEL OR GET SOMEONE TO GIVE YOU A HUG OR FUCKIN GET LAID JESUS.

Like X said himself "show me your credentials before you speak on X-Raided"

i see why your name is xraidedloc831 haha you a fucking groupie who try to turn business with 2siccaudio but you already had too many posts with your groupie name to change. sad u got time to write an essay speaking on ME instead of what i SAY, so i started off on you now lets move to what i was trying to talk about. even judging just the raided tracks its whack. dont you realize that they put out a comp because it was easier for them to do than working with X to do a full solo? X should drop loki off blocstar before more mistakes are made. loki from 1994-2007 has accomplished nothing in the music/rap game (nothing on the resume) why would you want him running your project while u in prison?

Feb 22, 2006
All of you BITCHES out there complaining about X and is camp or CD or anything, should just fuck off and go buy ( I mean Burn) something else! PERIOD, sounds like what most of you are on, go make your own music if you can do better!

Apr 25, 2002
www.youtube.com
moneyaffiliated said:
i see why your name is xraidedloc831 haha you a fucking groupie who try to turn business with 2siccaudio but you already had too many posts with your groupie name to change. sad u got time to write an essay speaking on ME instead of what i SAY, so i started off on you now lets move to what i was trying to talk about. even judging just the raided tracks its whack. dont you realize that they put out a comp because it was easier for them to do than working with X to do a full solo? X should drop loki off blocstar before more mistakes are made. loki from 1994-2007 has accomplished nothing in the music/rap game (nothing on the resume) why
would you want him running your project while u in prison?

lol business with 2siccaudio lolol. Dogg this shit is a non profite site...again man your just making yourself sound worse each time you open your mouth. Groupie name huh lol had it since 2002 again sounding stupid. I did touch a little of what you said but ill speak on it more now. "why have loki handle shit?" because maybe he is the only one who stepped up to the plate that raided trusted to get it done...I really cant answer that. As far as dropping a comp instead of a solo cause it was easier...I have to disagree there. I think they dropped a comp before a solo cause they know folks is hungry for a solo so they going to give you a taste of what is too come and set things in motion for block star itself. Also keep in mind X-Raided is making these calls. I respect your opinion but you keep talking like loki is making fuck ups when he is just following X-Raideds orders. So in term, your saying X-Raided is fucking up. I guess what I am trying to say is, everything that you disagree with is X-Raided has approved to be done. I strongly disagree with how loki decided to pull a p-diddy and be on almost every single track. I agree the X-Raided solo tracks could have been better but they were far from whack. to me whack was sac a indo. That was flat out whack. you didnt like THE MERGER or the D.O.A 2?

Oct 18, 2005
People seem to forget that Raided is in PRISON. Not to mention his phone and visiting priviliges are suspended right now due to a write up. I'll send these posts to X and he can speak on it himself if he feels like it...

YOUNGNUTT

I'm so O.C.
Jul 9, 2002
Santa Ana to Long Beach
I SWOOPED THE ALBUM!!!

IMO.....

IT'S O.K.
I DON'T THINK SACTOWN CAN MAKE ANYTHING COMPARABLE TO ITS
90'S EARLY 2000 YEARS IN MUSIC!!!
THE BEATS JUST DO NOT COMPARE!!!
PEOPLE SAY HOW THE MUSIC EVOLVES WITH THE TIMES AND YADA, YADA, YADA, BUT THEM GARDEN BLOCC NIGGAS IS STILL SPIT'N' THE SAME WAY!!!
SO WHY NOT STAY WITH THEM HARDCORE GANGSTA BEATS???

I DON'T THINK I'LL EVER GET THAT FEEL'N' I USE TO GET WHEN I WOULD HEAR SOME NEW "X" OR "LYNCH" BACC IN THE DAY!!!
I HOPE I'M PROVE WRONG, BUT I DOUBT IT!!!

Dec 20, 2006
X-RAIDED SHOULD JUST RELEASE HIS UNRELEASED TRACKS,IF HE'S IN THE HOLE AND HE CANT PUT OUT TRACKS THEN HE SHOULD PUT HIS UNREALEASED SHIT OUT AND IT'S PROBABLY BETTTER THAN WHAT HE'S BEEN COMING OUT WITH, I MEAN LOOK AT THE NEFARIOUS ALBUM, A LOT OF THOSE TRACKS WHERE UNRELEASED N JUST PUT TOGETHER AND THAT WHOLE CD BUMPED......AND AS FAR AS WHAT X-RAIDED831 SAID THAT THEY PROB PUT OUT THE COMPILATION CD OUT INSTEAD OF A STR8 RAIDED CD TO GIVE THE FANS A TASTE OF WHAT BLOCSTAR IS WORKING WITH,IF THATS THE CASE I THINK THATS FUCKEN STUPID, WHAT BLOCSTAR SHOULD OF DONE IS PUT OUT AN X CD OUT FROM THE JUMP TO STAR OFF STRONG, JUST LIKE DEATH ROW DID WITH DRE.....RAIDED SHOULD OF CAME OUT W/ HIS SHIT N LET HIS CAMP GET A FEW BARS ON A FEW TRACKS 2 GET THEM OUT THERE....BCUZ IN ALL REALITY THE PPL THAT BOUGHT THIS CD, BOUGHT IT BECAUSE OF RAIDED, U THINK PPL GIVE A FUCK ABOUT LOKI AND THE REST OF THE ARTIST, HELL NAH!..WE WANT 2 HEAR SOME X-LOC!.... IF BLOCSTAR PLANS ON PUTTING HALF ASSED SHIT OUT LIKE INITIATION AND SAC-A-INDO THEN NO 1 IS GONA BUY BLOCSTAR PRODUCTS

Dec 27, 2002
YOUNGNUTT said:
I SWOOPED THE ALBUM!!!

IMO.....

IT'S O.K.
I DON'T THINK SACTOWN CAN MAKE ANYTHING COMPARABLE TO ITS
90'S EARLY 2000 YEARS IN MUSIC!!!
THE BEATS JUST DO NOT COMPARE!!!
PEOPLE SAY HOW THE MUSIC EVOLVES WITH THE TIMES AND YADA, YADA, YADA, BUT THEM GARDEN BLOCC NIGGAS IS STILL SPIT'N' THE SAME WAY!!!
SO WHY NOT STAY WITH THEM HARDCORE GANGSTA BEATS???

I DON'T THINK I'LL EVER GET THAT FEEL'N' I USE TO GET WHEN I WOULD HEAR SOME NEW "X" OR "LYNCH" BACC IN THE DAY!!!
I HOPE I'M PROVE WRONG, BUT I DOUBT IT!!!
real fuckin spit....thats what ive been saying for the last several years...i dont give a fuck about how music is "supposed" to sound nowadays...i want that old school type of production back...

Feb 23, 2006
I thought that Initiation and Sac-A-Indo were great. I've really liked everything that X-Raided has ever put out. The new CD isn't the greatest but give X-Raided credit where credit is due. I'm just glad that he put out something, it just gives us an idea of what's to come.

Oct 18, 2005
It was with a lot of effort on all ends that Ignition was able to be released. With what happened in the past and all the CD's that have previously come out, they watch every move he makes, read every piece of mail and monitor every phone call. Y'all just don't get it, which is understandable because you don't SEE it. X had to get a message to me so he had someone call me and read it off of a piece of paper last night. Long story short, once the c/o's realized it was a msg from X they disconnected the call. 6 calls from 3 different people later, 5 of which were disconnected by the c/o's, I had the complete message on the recorder. Just a taste of what's going in for y'all that don't know. The conditions he lives under are above and beyond what a regular inmate goes through... recognize

Dec 27, 2002
i feel ya...i know that its not an easy situation for him at all and that we are lucky to hear any new x material...but people working on the outside need to do x justice in terms of beats...regardless, props to people like you that are puttin in the effort to make these releases possible

May 4, 2005
it was made clear the whole time the project was in the making that it was not a solo, why are so many of you suprised?

and how the fuck do a bunch of muppets with no musical ability think have the right to complain about someone elses art....

if you dont like it.. shut the fuck up and listen to something else

Apr 5, 2006
Silas said:
it was made clear the whole time the project was in the making that it was not a solo, why are so many of you suprised?

and how the fuck do a bunch of muppets with no musical ability think have the right to complain about someone elses art....

if you dont like it.. shut the fuck up and listen to something else

WRONG. IT WAS MADE CLEAR THAT THIS WAS GOING TO BE A SOLO, UNFORGIVEN 2. THATS WHAT WAS BEING SAID FOR MONTHS EASILY OVER A YEAR, SO IT IS SURPRISING. I TELL PEOPLE TO BUY THE ALBUM TO SUPPORT X, I BOUGHT THE ALBUM, BUT DOES THAT MEAN I THINK IT WAS A WELL PRODUCED AND PUT TOGETHER ALBUM? NO, AND THAT IS MY FEEDBACK ON THE PROJECT DEAL WITH IT. I SURE AS HELL WOULD LIKE TO KNOW IF MY "FANS" ARE FEELING MY NEW SHIT OR NOT, CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM YALL NEED TO QUIT CRYING....

Oct 18, 2005
I'm not mad at you for wanting a solo X album! But in response to your post... I posted several times here that Ignition was not a solo X album. I also said that it would be different from his other albums, switchin' it up because Loki was the main production engineer on this one. If this was the X solo it would be titled Unfogiven 2: Assisted Suicide, or Nefarious: Speak Mo' Evil

Apr 25, 2002
www.youtube.com
^^I liked the album but I think Loki was the wrong choice production wise. I think he was the right choice for getting shit done and handling business I just think when y ou guys do do a solo for X and call it unforgiven 2:assisted suicide that it should live up to the name and if Loki does production and is all over every single track again its not going to be as good. I am not hating on you loki just stating my opinion that i do not feel your vocals mix well with X-Raided. I almost feel it brings the track down then X revives it when and if he raps again in the song.

May 4, 2005
moneyaffiliated said:
WRONG. IT WAS MADE CLEAR THAT THIS WAS GOING TO BE A SOLO, UNFORGIVEN 2. THATS WHAT WAS BEING SAID FOR MONTHS EASILY OVER A YEAR, SO IT IS SURPRISING. I TELL PEOPLE TO BUY THE ALBUM TO SUPPORT X, I BOUGHT THE ALBUM, BUT DOES THAT MEAN I THINK IT WAS A WELL PRODUCED AND PUT TOGETHER ALBUM? NO, AND THAT IS MY FEEDBACK ON THE PROJECT DEAL WITH IT. I SURE AS HELL WOULD LIKE TO KNOW IF MY "FANS" ARE FEELING MY NEW SHIT OR NOT, CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM YALL NEED TO QUIT CRYING....
please, give me a break.... i understand constructive criticism, but nothing you posted was constructive... you are whining and calling names, maybe if you call loki a nobody enough times he will feel bad and try harder?