help me out here

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 24, 2003
To make a long story short. Ced was tha CEO of Blacc market records. Lynch released a couple cds and didnt get paid shit. Than Cedsing released alot of bootlegs and sold them without Lynchs permession. whicth gave him money off of Lynchs name. and of coarse Lynch didnt see shit

Apr 25, 2002
it came up on these boards before that "a Certain someonE did senD" masked gunem into lynchs house to steal masters and adats of his music.....alot of that virus album was sposed to be the lynch cos collabo suspicion........him putting out my papers was a diss for releasing his music and bleeding house mystory is about teh home invasion but they exxgaerated

tyson

Sicc OG
Jun 24, 2003
^^^^Shut tha fucc up kid. Tell me whut would you do. Know I know your safe behind your computer so judging by that you wouldnt do shit

Sep 23, 2004
WHAT WOULD I DO?????? I'D GET MY MONEY JUST LIKE EVERYONE ELSE WHO AINT A PUSSY...... TELL ME THIS, IF SOMEONE RAN UP IN YOUR HOUSE AND TOOK YOUR SHIT, WOULD YOU MERC EM?

WELL, THE BIG BAD ASS BABY EATIN KILLA LYNCH MADE A DIS TRACK......THE FACT THAT YOU ADMIRE AND OR RESPECT THAT SAYS A LOT ABOUT YOU

Oct 10, 2003
Reppin da 509 aint nuthing but a 15 year old dumb ass that dont even know how the worold turns,so his opinions are just as heavy as the shit when i wiped my ass.

The this escobar fool,that just came from around the corner trying to be a smart ass,only reason u know what a merc is because ur ass played hitman on the ps2 man,get the fuck out of here,ya''l dont know shit about lynch or his situations.

Sep 13, 2004
haha siccknight,
you need to chill, you guys always gettin heated over me clownin in here, shit, relax man, we kno' yur hood as fucc over there in amsterdam, no need to prove it here by dissin people who are fuccin around.and sayin they only play vid games and shit.

and yea, lynch still liven large, he needs to go back to them dark beats though, like the ones in his season of the siccness days, if he did that he'd sell alott more no doubt

Oct 14, 2004
Id have to say that I would have the situation handled. Lynch did what lynch did and i would od what i would do theres all there is to it. Lynch has kids and prison isnt a place where anyone here would risk going (even me) It get handled. Let lynch do his thing.

tyson

Sicc OG
Jun 24, 2003
reppin_the_509 said:
haha siccknight,
you need to chill, you guys always gettin heated over me clownin in here, shit, relax man, we kno' yur hood as fucc over there in amsterdam, no need to prove it here by dissin people who are fuccin around.and sayin they only play vid games and shit.

and yea, lynch still liven large, he needs to go back to them dark beats though, like the ones in his season of the siccness days, if he did that he'd sell alott more no doubt

And your gangsta as fucc to livin in Spokane Wa. Mutha fucca you tell me whut youd do. Escobarasoap said hed get his "money" but never said whut hed do. Whut bout you

Sep 13, 2004
honestly i would get a contract assasin, i would not risk goin to prison, the contract assasin would not be linked in any way to the guy and i would be chillin with people away from the crime scene, the job gets done but you are less likely to get caught

tyson

Sicc OG
Jun 24, 2003
^^^thats bitch shit right there. If you get fucced than deal wit shit yourself. No need ta have somone else do tha shit. Whould do think people would think if they found out Lynch paid somone ta deal wit Ced? Lynch would be called a fuccin Mark

tyson

Sicc OG
Jun 24, 2003
^^^thats bitch shit right there. If you get fucced than deal wit shit yourself. No need ta have somone else do tha shit. Whould do think people would think if they found out Lynch paid somone ta deal wit Ced? Lynch would be called a fuccin Mark

tyson

Sicc OG
Jun 24, 2003

Sep 13, 2004
he already is for not doin anything, and if lynch did it himself they'd have a motive, with a contract assasin they wouldn't, that aint bein a bitch, it's playin shit smart, go to jail if you want, ima do it this way. lol