help me out here

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

tyson

Sicc OG
Jun 24, 2003
^^^thats whut Im sayin.

Ay REPPIN- Where would you find a contract assasin? And how tha fucc would you know he wasnt a undercover cop?

Sep 13, 2004
my uncle knows some italians that'd do that typa shit, and shure, lynch is smart cause he gettin pay'd but i try to stay out the system, i have seen so much shit fucced up over "the system", i stay the hell away from all that.

Sep 13, 2004
i aint gon say that ^ cause i don't kno him, we just all have our way we think is right when the shit aint happenin to us, i would prolly do it different if i was actually there, can't say for shure cause i never been punked like that, i guess lynch did what he thinks is best and thats real, you can't make a comment like that over this situation when you never been through it yurself.

Apr 26, 2002
Bacc In Texas
sound like a bunch of lil hoes up here gossiping about "what you would have done in a situation like that"....

99.9% of you lil homies would have ended up with a bullet in the dome tryin to be Jet Li...

playin it smart and being stupid are TWO DIFFERENT THINGS-

really though

D-Locc