does x want to work with any ny rappers?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 14, 2004
I always thought X-Raided, Brotha Lynch, and the Rza would be a raw combo. Just my opinion. Who would yall like to se x ill with on the mic.

Jun 21, 2004
I wanna hear him and Killa Tay do a joint together... I always thot Keak and him would sound coo together, too. You heard that joint by mac dre and Ghostface Killah? It was called How Yo Hood Look... Something like that would be coo for the east/west thang.

Jul 1, 2003
YA NUMBA 1 WUD B LYNCH BUT I WANTED 2 C KILLA TAY N RAIDED 4 A MYN...DEN I WANT TA C COLEONE BUT I WANT 2 C HYM USE DAT STYLE HE USED ON INDEPENDENCE ALBUM...DEN I WANNA C RAIDED SUM OF DEM BAY AREA ARTIST'S SUM DAYGO ARTIST 4 SHURE.GONE

Sep 13, 2004
callmeontheunda said:
Greedy! ha ha ha! I know him, too. uh, I'll say he sounds sav on the mic, but you eva heard the term ... aah never mind. I'll keep my mouth shut...
you have sparked my curiosity, what was you gonna say, don't make me guess. lol. btw are you and x tight with greedy? again, just curious

Sep 13, 2004
callmeontheunda said:
I wanna hear him and Killa Tay do a joint together... I always thot Keak and him would sound coo together, too. You heard that joint by mac dre and Ghostface Killah? It was called How Yo Hood Look... Something like that would be coo for the east/west thang.
speeking of that east/west thing, x and a nigga called skillz from VA might be tight, x would blow him away lyrically, but that isn't unusual

Jun 21, 2004
reppin_the_509 said:
you have sparked my curiosity, what was you gonna say, don't make me guess. lol. btw are you and x tight with greedy? again, just curious
Well, you know how dudes act about they "bitches" and how they don't give a fuck and they mack or whatever... let's just say that dudes don't act like that when they actually come HOME to their women! They check themselves or they get checked... ha h aha... I can't really go into more detail than that cuz I don't know who will be reading these posts! But cats aren't as HARD as they really act when they're in love. lmao...

Nah, X don't even know Greedy. And I'm not really TIGHT with him cuz of the whole female thing. he's LOCKED down and can barely talk BUSINESS with a broad, so why bother calling him at all. Nobody's tryin to create any unnecessary drama.

Sep 13, 2004
callmeontheunda said:
Well, you know how dudes act about they "bitches" and how they don't give a fuck and they mack or whatever... let's just say that dudes don't act like that when they actually come HOME to their women! They check themselves or they get checked... ha h aha... I can't really go into more detail than that cuz I don't know who will be reading these posts! But cats aren't as HARD as they really act when they're in love. lmao...

Nah, X don't even know Greedy. And I'm not really TIGHT with him cuz of the whole female thing. he's LOCKED down and can barely talk BUSINESS with a broad, so why bother calling him at all. Nobody's tryin to create any unnecessary drama.
hahaha, i wouldn't expect the whole "female thing" from greedy, he hardly talks bout it unless you talkin bout how he always says "M . O . B" (money over bitchs), but if you get any word from raided bout who he wants and is gonna work with, hit us up.

peace