*COMING JUNE 2007* X-RAIDED presents: SEMI-AUTOMATIC "THE WEAPON"

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
C

CcytzO_Loc

how is X raided "presenting" this???? is it an official Blocstar release????

Mar 26, 2007
SEMIYON said:
Naw homie thats Denver,Colorado in the back

Hey playa you need to get some promo's in DAGO...niggas out here bump yo shit...not just a couple peeps like more than 10 niggas I know....

May 19, 2005
myspace.com
CcytzO_Loc said:
how is X raided "presenting" this???? is it an official Blocstar release????[/QUOTE

Its a GET MONEY/BLOC*STAR RELEASE. The big homie gave his ideas on how the album should go and what its called and gave me his blessing by presenting it for me. REAL CHOP

May 19, 2005
myspace.com
gthug619 said:
Hey playa you need to get some promo's in DAGO...niggas out here bump yo shit...not just a couple peeps like more than 10 niggas I know....
Shit dats wasup playa. I got a handful of homies out in DAGO. Yo I'll hit you on the PM so when its time I can shoot you some promo shit for out there ight.

C

CcytzO_Loc

SEMIYON said:
CcytzO_Loc said:
how is X raided "presenting" this???? is it an official Blocstar release????[/QUOTE

Its a GET MONEY/BLOC*STAR RELEASE. The big homie gave his ideas on how the album should go and what its called and gave me his blessing by presenting it for me. REAL CHOP

fa sho...