CALLME PEEP THIS

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 23, 2004
WHY DONT YALL GET ALL RAIDEDS PAST AND PRESENT RELEASES CHOPPED AND SCREWED........MY HOMIE SCREWED SOME OF HIS SHIT AND ITS SO FUCKIN TIGHT.....FREE X-LOC!!!!!!!!

Sep 23, 2004
HOW BOUT THIS........... ILL SCREW THE ALBUMS AND EMAIL THEM TO YOU. YOU DO WHAT YOU WANT FROM THERE. BUT AT LEAST LISTEN CUZ I WOULD BUY A RAIDED CHOPPED AND SCREWED ALBUM IF IT HAD LIKE 3-4 NEW CUTS ON IT........ YADIDIMEAN!

Apr 6, 2004
callmeontheunda said:
We're remixing some of them right now. Some of his old beats were so wack...

but honestly, the main goal right now is to get the unreleased material out, and then the NEW material after that.

Honestly I think his old beats were dope. His newer shit was gay. Anything after Nefarious has shity production.

Jun 24, 2003
Raided's old beats where fuccin filthy. But than Big hollis came into picture and fucced up his beats bad. Im probly only feelin 5 beats done by Hollis. But shit X-raided rips any beat ta shreads anyway so fucc it

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
i liked alot of beats on raideds....

to tell you the honest truth.....i wasnt feelen many beats on unforgivin.

go ahead and start the angry mob, but its the truth.

lyrically, best damn album ever. but beatwise, to me, wasnt hot

Apr 25, 2002
sometimes the production is so bland and weak that i would prefer to just hear raided spit acapella..cuz dude always got some real shit to say...beats gotta be parallel with the vocals

Sep 13, 2004
Mtown Criminal said:
sometimes the production is so bland and weak that i would prefer to just hear raided spit acapella..cuz dude always got some real shit to say...beats gotta be parallel with the vocals
i agree completely, i think raided needs more beats like the one on "whatever it took". and i actually liked the hollis production, X's old beats wouldn't have worked with Kingpen's style i don't think. but for the slower songs raided needs beats like on the song's "jelous fellas" and "hellraiser" (the one on "and he shall apear")

Nov 25, 2004
in my opinion every album had tight beats EXCEPT SAC A DA INDO.....it had a couple of knoccers but it seemed like hollis used the same beat like"write what i see" about 3 times on city of kings :sac a da indo... the production on that CD was bammer i think...EXORCIST had the tight beats for sure