Black Market

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 1, 2003
IGHT ALL I HEAR IZ LYNCH GETTN ROBBED BY CED..BUT I NEVA HEAR BOUT RAIDED N CED...HAS CED EVA ROBBED RAIDED?...N Y DID HE LEAVE BLK MARKET N DA 1ST PLACE?.PAYCE

Oct 14, 2004
I think X-Raided more or less got dropped after ced went bankrupt (I think he did) so when that happened then it was more or less Raided was let out of his contract. I could be worng but that seems most logical.

Jul 1, 2003
^^ BUT HAVENT U NOTICE DAT U JUSS HEAR LYNCH NOT RAIDED.. IF RAIDED WUZ GETTN ROB Y DINT HE KALL OUT CED...R NETHIN ELSE.BUT I GUESS RAIDED KUDNT DO NUTTHIN CUZ HE WUZ N JAIL..SO HE JUSS LET HYM DO W/E N JUSS LEFT BLK MARKET..MAKES SENSE 2 ME.PAYCE

Apr 16, 2004
www.soundclick.com
the reason ced hasnt been killed yet is because brotha lynch or whoever else he screwed knows that itd be pretty fuckin dumb to kill him and go to jail and get nothing, theyre at the point now where theyre sensible enough to settle shit with lawyers and shit and really get some bread back.

Sep 13, 2004
damn it's cool how you guys think you kno us, and kno what we'd do. and how the most shit talkin i ever heard/seen was on an internet message board, in real life i bet none of you talk this much shit, or at least for safety reasons, i hope you don't.

Apr 16, 2004
www.soundclick.com
why are you so concerned about what lynch did and didnt do? haha yall are really goin out of your way to talk down on him and you act like he gives a fuck about what a bunch of dudes on the internet think about him. i know i wouldnt if i was in his shoes

Dec 30, 2002
were you there? Do you know what actions were taken? I dont know. I dont care. I doesn't concern me. It doesn't concern you either. You seem hell-bent on dissing lynch. Get the fuck over it pussy. You wouldnt do shit to lynch or ced you fucking bitch.

Dec 18, 2002
this post right here is the perfect example of why the siccness blows.

the original point of the post was to try to find out what happened between raided and lynch...i was actually interested, which is why i kept reading, hoping someone made a reply about it, but instead it's you people talking shit to each other on the internet...what the fuck?

why do i reply, you ask? because i'm trying to get this post back on track...does anyone have an answer or info about raided and bmr?

Apr 26, 2002
Bacc In Texas
this post right here is the perfect example of why the siccness blows.

the original point of the post was to try to find out what happened between raided and lynch...i was actually interested, which is why i kept reading, hoping someone made a reply about it, but instead it's you people talking shit to each other on the internet...what the fuck?
the man has a point...