Smigg Dirtee, Q's..

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

tipsy

Sicc OG
May 2, 2002
www.straightvodkaent.com
i got his first one on amazon.com. it's called aka smigg dirtee. also on soundclick he has a full mixtape for download that ya might wanna get. that shit is fire. its called aba w.a.r is r.a.w. or something.

Apr 25, 2002
www.geocities.com
THANKS FOR THE REPLYS FOLKS, CAN I GET SOME LINKS TO WHERE I COULD DOWNLOAD THAT WHOLE ALBUM ??? MIXTAPE??? Thanks... much appricated i been feelin silas sence my boy played Devious ..

the song where silas go's.. was i suposed to go right there??? fuck it i ant!!! haha 2 CLIPS N 2 BERATTAS .. taken the smiggala back 2 sac ahh FIRRE

Holla at me folks i want more of silas!!

BAMMER

Siccness Gray Hair
Apr 25, 2002
Auburn Wa
www.dawgman.com
All Out HOGG said:
^^^That song is Dirtee Mouth off of Devious's solo
Silas absolutely rips the mic apart on that song.I still play(rewind) that second verse he spits over and over.
Still the most slept on artist on the left side.Seems like a real well spoken kat aswell.Best of luck to him.

J.Cin

AKA JJdaBABAY
Sep 20, 2003
www.AkaSmiggDirtee.2ya.com
BAMMER said:
Still the most slept on artist on the left side.Seems like a real well spoken kat aswell.Best of luck to him.

thass real talk....smigg dropn his shit soon...its hot as fucc!!...the features, the beatz and everything....GOD MADE DIRT...peep the cover in tha ecay booklet or catch a flyer sumwhere....

~JJ~