money hungry need 2 get more thugged out

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 17, 2006
i rocc caught my attention on how the west was won vol #1..dope ass fuckin cd but i rocc's new release..kinda boring ya know..smigg's god made dirt cd made me toss it in the dirt.. i mean come one i know money can change a nigga but not a rap flow.ok look at i rocc on the mess and i rocc turf thuggn..now that was a fuckin classic ass cd right there..and now look at iroccs center of attention..see the difference..im jus stating my opinion cuz i miss hear that old money hungry flow..that gangsta shit..i think its just the beats they fuckin wit or what..

Oct 17, 2006
feel you..but shit from 5 years ago is why niggaz is at where they are now...i rocc raps about flossin to much..its coo style but im used 2 his grimey shit feel me..that turf shit..now niggaz is makin all these club songs and shit...stay original mane..look at messy marv..his style has never changed up..he got hella scrill but he's still that same nigga and got that same gangsta ass flow feel me..niggaz get money and get big headed..niggaz need 2 understand what people like me purchase these albums for..im spending like 16.99 on your guy's cd's and shit..the quality of the product could at least be somewhat decent..i was real dissapointed with center of attention..the song with mike jones is fuckin wack as fuck..thats my song is 2..its easy for you guys to be like oh think outside the box whoopty whoop but niggaz like me are putting money in your pocket feel me..

CoopDVill

Super Moderator
May 4, 2003
www.facebook.com
twamp9 said:
feel you..but shit from 5 years ago is why niggaz is at where they are now...i rocc raps about flossin to much..its coo style but im used 2 his grimey shit feel me..that turf shit..now niggaz is makin all these club songs and shit...stay original mane..look at messy marv..his style has never changed up..he got hella scrill but he's still that same nigga and got that same gangsta ass flow feel me..niggaz get money and get big headed..niggaz need 2 understand what people like me purchase these albums for..im spending like 16.99 on your guy's cd's and shit..the quality of the product could at least be somewhat decent..i was real dissapointed with center of attention..the song with mike jones is fuckin wack as fuck..thats my song is 2..its easy for you guys to be like oh think outside the box whoopty whoop but niggaz like me are putting money in your pocket feel me..
Bro i get your point but messy marv style has changed several times he reinvents himself, i have every single messy marv record! yea and your one fan that is disappointed and one fan that puts money in there pocket but what about the other fans that are saying he shouldnt rap the grimey stuff they wanna hear the club bangers they wanna hear that wack mike jones kut what about those fans that are spending 16.99 and putting it in the pockets of the artist?

Jan 16, 2004
the_truth_ said:
lol you act like them niggaz got rich offa rap or something not hatin but they pretty much still as unknown as when they started

REALTALK.

If anything, i think they struggling more now. I mean 3 years ago this board was cracking. They had a liegit website and people wanted talked about them being a factor in the game.

Now. Ahhh shit i ain't heard a nigga speak of Money Hungry since Mac Dre was a live. Not to talk shit but they fell off the map. Sorry.

CoopDVill

Super Moderator
May 4, 2003
www.facebook.com
REALTALK said:
REALTALK.

If anything, i think they struggling more now. I mean 3 years ago this board was cracking. They had a liegit website and people wanted talked about them being a factor in the game.

Now. Ahhh shit i ain't heard a nigga speak of Money Hungry since Mac Dre was a live. Not to talk shit but they fell off the map. Sorry.
Your So Rite And So Wrong!!!

Oct 17, 2006
coop u a coo nigga mane..u always thinking positive and shit..u that nigga from the hollow dvd? but yea i feel u alot of people like that club hyfee shit but real niggaz real gangstas dont dance and do that hyfee shit..ok mess style changed a bit on a few albums like that different slanguages..kinda weak but that song pop that nigga..my point it i rocc got me attention when the izreals dropped he ben comin hard ever since but the center of attention was horrible..its like all the nigga rapn bout is flossin feel.."tryin to show off these new diamonds i got"..songs like that is coo but i though u was turf thuggin not clubbin feel me..im not a rich person im gettin by got my own pad whip ya kno..im serious about my cash and for me 2 go out and support a nigga he can at least come out with decent product feel me..

CoopDVill

Super Moderator
May 4, 2003
www.facebook.com
twamp9 said:
coop u a coo nigga mane..u always thinking positive and shit..u that nigga from the hollow dvd? but yea i feel u alot of people like that club hyfee shit but real niggaz real gangstas dont dance and do that hyfee shit..ok mess style changed a bit on a few albums like that different slanguages..kinda weak but that song pop that nigga..my point it i rocc got me attention when the izreals dropped he ben comin hard ever since but the center of attention was horrible..its like all the nigga rapn bout is flossin feel.."tryin to show off these new diamonds i got"..songs like that is coo but i though u was turf thuggin not clubbin feel me..im not a rich person im gettin by got my own pad whip ya kno..im serious about my cash and for me 2 go out and support a nigga he can at least come out with decent product feel me..
as a loyal fan & a comsumer, because i am exactly that before anything else and your 100% rite! cant do anything but respect your opinion and as a friend of the artist take that into consideration and adjust!

thanks for the constructed critism it highly appreciated! i like these types of convo's!!!

I-ROCC

CEO of Money Hungry/Hottest Underground N**ga in t
May 5, 2002
LUNICOLEONE.COM
twamp9 said:
i rocc caught my attention on how the west was won vol #1..dope ass fuckin cd but i rocc's new release..kinda boring ya know..smigg's god made dirt cd made me toss it in the dirt.. i mean come one i know money can change a nigga but not a rap flow.ok look at i rocc on the mess and i rocc turf thuggn..now that was a fuckin classic ass cd right there..and now look at iroccs center of attention..see the difference..im jus stating my opinion cuz i miss hear that old money hungry flow..that gangsta shit..i think its just the beats they fuckin wit or what..

I'm grown now bruh...I am eating more,I cant rap about selling rocc's and being in a cracchouse(TURF THUGGIN) .cause I'm NOT ANYMORE.what I rap about now is where I am right now in my life..if u continue to do that kind of rap you will stay in that LEVEL OF THE BIZ. I'm good on that,I've done that,I'm ready to graduate! I dont rap to be an underground star ...to me thats like going to college jus to go and not better yourself

change up..Now there is RadIO play in my city and sOME cool sit down's..B4 IT WAS NONE OF THAT

If u didnt like "center of attention" ur gonna hate my new album

sorry to dissapoint u fam,I appreciate ur support in the past

Oct 17, 2006
@ rocc i feel where u comin from u livin now havin major chips livin lav..congrats on ya success..but as this music shit u need 2 have somethin these thug niggaz like me can relate to cuz alot of niggaz is still livin the life like u was ,turf thuggin dopehouses and shit alot of niggaz aint on that flossy type shit niggaz is still bangin..u need 2 bring that gangsta shit back cuz u got your own style but now u stratin 2 sound like evrybody else feel me..rappin bout flossin these diamonads shits tight i can relate but not on a whole album dogg u need 2 have a mixture of your styles have that floss shit and thug shit...have niggaz speakin like "u hear that new irocc shits bangin homie" feel where im comin from..like turf thuggin..niggaz get caskets when we get down..or if its gangsta's u want then it s gangsta we got..mane that shit was hard nigga...thats what separated u from the rest..imo...but do your thang man im a keep supporting u and hopefully u feel where a nigga like me comin from..1....

Oct 17, 2006
brandonaliaz said:
i didnt ever see this post but God Made Dirt is hard as fuck! Smigg Dirtee is dope as fuck, and his new shit is slappin even more
yea the resume tight as fuck..u know what else is that ateam cd...i miss that cant find that shit nowhere

Dec 30, 2005
Is young Droop still fuckin wit Money Hungry that nigga is hard. Irocc's album wasnt that bad i still bump it and as long as he aint doin no laffy taffy shit or chicken noodle soup shit he coo wit what he doin. A nigga gotta get breaded from tha clubs to tha slums if you an artist you gonna wanna hear yo shit any and everywhere you go

Sep 27, 2005
no disrespect!....that nigga smigg is garbage..the shitty diapher kind!anyone with a mic and camera can look and sound like a gangsta...but when i met the dude in lawrence, kansas he reminds me of STEVE FUCKIN' ERKLE...you real niggaz know gangsta when you c it...and 4 real that guy is carbon-copy ya dig!

CoopDVill

Super Moderator
May 4, 2003
www.facebook.com
mosess187 said:
no disrespect!....that nigga smigg is garbage..the shitty diapher kind!anyone with a mic and camera can look and sound like a gangsta...but when i met the dude in lawrence, kansas he reminds me of STEVE FUCKIN' ERKLE...you real niggaz know gangsta when you c it...and 4 real that guy is carbon-copy ya dig!
Just Out Of Curiosity Why Did U Wait To Come To The Internet To Say Something Like This, Instead Of Addressing It To His Face When U Met Him?