money hungry need 2 get more thugged out

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 17, 2006
smigg is tight.. i l've always liked him since he was silas..still bump his shit that song 100% is gangsta as fuck...smigg a boss just god made dirt i wasnt really feelin had to many slow depressin songs..but the product hes ben droppin lately is good..

Sep 27, 2005
address!...what for?..the fuck im'a waste my lung on a L-7 like this nigga! bro my point is just cuz u from CALI-FORN-I-A don't make u gangsta! it don't make u harder than the next nigga, and it certainly don't make u a professional HITMAN! LOL ya boy is a CUPCAKE!...IMO

CoopDVill

Super Moderator
May 4, 2003
www.facebook.com
mosess187 said:
address!...what for?..the fuck im'a waste my lung on a L-7 like this nigga! bro my point is just cuz u from CALI-FORN-I-A don't make u gangsta! it don't make u harder than the next nigga, and it certainly don't make u a professional HITMAN! LOL ya boy is a CUPCAKE!...IMO
your a man and entitled to ur own opinion bro, im just asking why bring it to the internet instead of bringing it to the man himself when and if yall shook hands!

Apr 25, 2002
www.myspace.com
mosess187 said:
hahaha.. i dont know who dude is, but i must of said sumthin to piss him off when he seen me in Kansas..
almost all his posts are about me. and this was like 2 years ago. who said bein from CA makes u G.. or who claims to be a professional hitman..hahahhahaa.. wut are u talkin about?????????
where u from?? and wuts ur name?? wuts ur myspace.. let me see if i remember u..
u sure didnt say any of this when u were around me..
it was all luv in KC..Ill be out that way again soon.. I got luv 4 kansas..

Apr 25, 2002
www.myspace.com
Smigg Dirtee & DJ Fingaz
"Streetz Favorite"
COMING REAL SOON

1. Intro - Smigg Dirtee and DJ Fingaz
2. Streetz Favorite - JDK speaks
3. Young & Nastee - hook by Blesd
4. Smiggle Wiggle
5. I Go - prod by Vince V
6. Nump speaks
7. Freestyle - Obnoxious of The A-Team
8. Keep it On the 1 - feat. Bway
9. So Fresh - drops by Tiny Doo and Paydaboy
10. She Already Know - feat. CG of The A-Team, prod by Batkave
11. Let me Live - feat. Tank
12. Voice mail messages
13. Shinin' - Feat. A-Wax
14. Monster - prod by Krohme
15. Hall of Fame - feat. Boog of The A-Team, prod by BTP
16. Taliban Taji - Taj-He-Spitz
17. Thug Shit Freestyle - prod by Hugh Heff
18. Jab from Yonkers aka double R aka NY speaks
19. My Life
20. Project Dayz - feat. Shyhiem & Dom Pachino, prod by Krohme
21. Your Friend
22. Here's Ur Money Daddy - Kaze of The A-Team
23. Dutch The Great of CWB Speaks
24. Bring it Back - Dutch
25. 1 To Da 2 - prod by The Batkave
26. What U Bout - feat. Sincere of TRU Records & Fiend
27. Me and U - blazin 98.9 remix
28. Ooh Yeah- feat. Faultline (formerly known as The Federalz)
29. Fire - feat A-Wax, prod by Boog *exclusive*

Nov 22, 2004
Humboldt County CA
mosess187 said:

got me wonderin' who... Not really tho... HA... Whattup Smigg... My Nig.. Hit me ^ 1 time... You know L.K. Got love 4 you... I need to stoc up on yo shit in my store, runnin low cuzz these Niggaz keep buyin it...

1 hunnit