Bay rider the gang- smigg dirtee

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 8, 2006
yo so i was smigg dirtee's myspace account and i saw that he had a diffrent version of the god made dirt cd
does this mean theres just 2 versions or is a 2nd one comin out?

cd art from the god made dirt i have

the new one i saw

and also i saw a cd art for "Bay Rider The Gang"

which had a-wax dutch and dirtee on it...? so i dont know if those are out or nuthin but if some one could inform me that be tight cus i love smigg and especially when they hooked up on the song from "2 sides of the game" with woodie the song was called Bay riders and it was tight and i cant imagine how tight this cd would be so ya if some one can let me know that be tight--- thanks

btw i love that new muzik vid -- cop A-wax's new mix tape i think smigg is featured on 4 songs and there all tight

btw his myspace is www.myspace.com/dirteeboy

also im not sure if these are money hungry ent. but if some one could tell me any how that be tight

Mar 8, 2006
ud asume so --- the bayrider gang is --- dutch, a-wax, and smigg dirtee

a-wax is from pittsburg
smigg is from vallejo (i think) i think he also reps 916 (sac)

i figured out the bay rider the gang cd... its not out yet.. but soon... but i still havnt figured out the god made dirt cds dilemma- still lookin for help on that

btw his cd is worth buying

Mar 31, 2005
www.myspace.com
it might be funny but he is a total boss, and his group is raw. watch out for J-Boog, he's dope as fuck too. He produces too. He made the beat for "I Don't Like Rap" on God Made Dirt, and he made the beat for Die For Somethin'. Shit was dope like crack rock

B-12

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
www.a-wax.com
Mtown Criminal said:
smigg is from sac the garden blocc to be precise i never understood why he is in a group called bay rider the gang...
Smigg was born in Dago, raised in Sac...moved back to Dago but also has lived in LA, AZ and The Bay. The way he can be in Bayrider The Gang is because Sacramento has always been close homies to the Bay and Smigg put it down in the Bay alot.

Please dont try to make him look like a turf hopper because its not like that...he is good in all three areas even though SAC is his home.

And Smigg is a BOSS for whomever thought that was funny I think its funny that someone could think that is funny and if you happen to be someone who doesnt know the kind of power that smigg has got than you must be a dont know...which means you dont really need to know why.

Right on to the supporters...smigg is still gettin ready to do his thing.

Sep 27, 2005
If that boy a "Boss"...he need a new profession homie!...that fool aint now better than ya LOCAL RAPPER!!!!!....niggaz crack me up! it cool to be proud of the homie but Man COAT-TAILIN' dayum!!!...i done seen the boy in action and it look to me he was all up under the M3xiCaN Hommie's sancho-shitter!...that like saying P's son lil Romeo run the South! LOL...if smigg his hard? then what is soft? If a wood -chuck-could chuck-ohh you know what the fucking saying goes!...i don't think the boy would break a bottle in a vacant parking lot!...bet he scared to throw rice at a chinese wedding! and it's Mandatory you throw rice at a chinese wedding shit he know!...get fucking real!LOL..now that i think of it!...did anyone see that specail on T.V (lisa lang) or some shit where up in Detroit they got a Arab Rapper who suppossed to be the next to blow!...my nigga ride around wit all his "hommies" in a limo and he hire that big ass nigga who used to be weight lifting champion as his Body-gaurd!...bottom line is SMIGG is GARBAGE! Studio Gangsta Fo Real...damn i aint heard that in a minute Studio Gangsta!!!

May 12, 2004
B-12 said:
And Smigg is a BOSS for whomever thought that was funny I think its funny that someone could think that is funny and if you happen to be someone who doesnt know the kind of power that smigg has got than you must be a dont know...which means you dont really need to know why.

ok..i just thought it sounded funny the way he said it..TOTAL..i dig smigg..damn you dont to get all personal

Sep 27, 2005
Skanless Kansas! Tha MidWicked....785 to tha 816 ya Dig! Home of da Flatland Hu$tla's....Get it Got it Good!....yA Feel me....My nigg we pop ya shit up here to I-RoCC...you already know!...you got love here, and don't get it twisted i aint trying to ride down on ol' boy but it just fuck me up when niggas be looking up too the wrong nigga's in the game Man!....come and snatch up these niggas down here who HUNGRY! ya dig niggas here don't get the oppurtunities you Muthafucka's be coming along!....yeah niggas may have never left ya hood and all that shit!...but you can get ya ass in Whip and roll a few blocks over and Boom! you niggas got the diamond district, clothes and REAL BIG shit going on....Multi-Millionaire niggas!....i can go on and on man....NIGGAS is Spoiled out there Man! LOL all that Cali Sunshine!....i tell my niggas now...just like CALIFORNIA had it's gold rush back then....the MIDWEST IS a FUCKING GOLD MINE...get ya picks and axe's.....Mid-We$t Whale'N out!....