What is the Midwest......

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
Denver is Southwest, it's in a rap region essentially by itself, only other places a part of it are Vegas and maybe Phoenix.

And yeah there is no 'southwest' forum so this is the most logical place.

EDJ

Sicc OG
May 3, 2002
www.myspace.com
^NOBODY IN DENVER IS SCREAMIN' SOUTHWEST. MAYBE BELOW US THEY ARE, BUT WE TOO NORTH TO BE IN THE SOUTHWEST. MAYBE IF WE WAS IN ALBUQUERQUE OR SAMETHIN'. BUT I LIKE HOW YOU BROUgHT UP LAS VEgAS, CAUSE I BELIEVE WE IN THE SAME REgION AS THEM. WE ON THE WEST BUT NOT THE COAST.

May 18, 2004
I don't really consider Denver to be Midwest, more like Mountain West if anything. When I went there a few years back, I noticed the atmosphere ain't really like a lot of Midwestern cities. The one thing they have in common though is probably the cold weather, and the close proximity to some Midwestern states. But the streets and the atmosphere...way different!!

May 18, 2004
Coo I got love for my Midwest fam fa sho. I use lived in Illinois for a little while, it was coo out there. A LOT different than the Bay, but it was still tight.

Oct 7, 2005
THA MIDWEST AINT REALLY DEFINED... JUST LIKE THE SOUTHWEST... ALL MUPHUKKAZ KNO IS EAST N WEST. MIDWEST TO MOST PEOPLE IS OHIO N ILLINOIS. IM FROM VEGAS AND I CONSIDER MYSELF A WEST COASTER CUZ SOUTHWEST DONT MEAN SHIT. BUT WHAT THA FUK IS MICHIGAN CUZ THAT AINT MIDWEST... AND HOW BOUT MIAMI, IS THAT EAST COAST OR DOWN SOUTH? THA REGIONS IN THIS COUNTRY CAN BE CONFUSIN AS PHUK

WHILE WE AT THIS CHECK OUT MY SIG... HOG MAN IS FROM VEGAS & NINE-ONE IS FROM CHI-TOWN... TAKE A LISTEN

VIC

Sicc OG
Oct 29, 2002
EDJ said:
^THANK YOU. WE THE STRAIgHT WEST OR MOUNTAIN WEST BUT NOT NO MIDWEST.

THIS IS AN OLD ASS TOPIC FROM THE 91SICCNESS, I REMEMBER THATz WHAT WE CONCLUDED WEST OR MOUNTAIN WEST, WERE NO MID-WEST. DENVER NEEDz ANOTHER BOARD LIKE THE OLD MELLO, SO WE CAN JAB ABOUT DENVER.

EDJ

Sicc OG
May 3, 2002
www.myspace.com
VEgAS_BOI305,

BULLSHIT. THE MIDWEST IS DEFINED AND DENVER AIN'T IN IT. WE IN THE WEST, JUST LIKE YAW IN VEgAS. YAW AIN'T THE WEST COAST, CAUSE YAW AIN'T gOT A COAST, CALIFORNIA DO. SAW YAW JUST IN THE WEST, WITH US.

VIC

Sicc OG
Oct 29, 2002
I THOUGHT MELLO'ED WENT UNDER, OR ARE THEY STILL DOIN THINGz, I THOUGHT THE BOARD WENT WITH THEM. SHIT, THAT BOARD WAS CRACKIN, MORE THAN MOST OF THE OTHER LABELz.

EDJ

Sicc OG
May 3, 2002
www.myspace.com
^I HARDLY WENT THERE. BUT MELLOWED OUT DOIN' SHIT IN THE STREETS FROM WHAT I HEAR. YOU MISSED OUT FROM WHEN I HAD MY OWN FORUM TOO. I SHOULD OF KEPT IT MORE TO MUSIC.

VIC

Sicc OG
Oct 29, 2002
EDJ said:
^I HARDLY WENT THERE. BUT MELLOWED OUT DOIN' SHIT IN THE STREETS FROM WHAT I HEAR. YOU MISSED OUT FROM WHEN I HAD MY OWN FORUM TOO. I SHOULD OF KEPT IT MORE TO MUSIC.

THEY SHOULD BRING BACK YOUR FORUM AND HAVE IT A MUSIC\OPEN BOARD, CALLED 51ST OF ALL.

Apr 25, 2002
midwest is the area stretching from Eastern Kansas/Nebraska/Dakotas eastward to Appalachia (past Pittsburgh and up to Buffalo), staying north of the Ohio River the whole time (Kentucky is South).

But the heart of the Midwest is no doubt, the Great Lakes Region stretching from Milwaukee-Chicago-Detroit.