MW Albums that didn't make it...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 8, 2004
Here's a list of cds that I bought but didn't like and don't play, so I didn't put them in my MW cd book collection with the rest of my cds. Matter of a fact, I'll sell them for the "dirty low" or damn near give them away.

Tech Nine--Angehellic--not a rap album to me. But he gets off on other people's shit. I listen to other KC artists.

St.Lunatics--Free City--I don't know what the fuck I was thinking. I don't even think I ever listened to this shit. I also got that "Nellyville" and that shit was weak except for the radio cuts.I almost threw his shit out of my book too but I was thinking that hoes might like it. Plus I think I was trying to fuck with St.Louis on the rap tip, but I ain't heard no good gangsta rap from St. Louis except Chingy and fuck Jkwon or whatever the fuck. What's up St. Louis???

Cap One--Through the eyes of a Don--shit was weak to me. I like everything else I got from the Chi except this.

Dayton Family--Wecome to the Dopehouse--no lyrics, just yellin on the mic and shit. But I am gone get that old one "What's on my Mind"-classic. I know about OG MC Breed and love Top Authority. But I got that "Flint City Limits" compilation cd to see who else was tight in Flint and wasn't too impressed. I was about to throw that shit out but something made me keep it. Was gone go next with Jake the Flake to see what he was talking about. What's up Flint???

I like commercial and underground rap music but you have to be a lyricist (hip-hop or gangsta) with tight beats and good songs. Or you may not have to be a superb lyricist but atleast be talking about something and have good songs.
I buy alot of cds so I need the room and can't be keeping no bullshit around that I don't listen to. But I have more South and East coast cds that didn't make the cut more than the MW and West coast, who I think are the best at this rap shit. I don't fuck with them bootleg cds but I see why muthafuckas do, so they don't be wasting money like me. Money don't grow on trees.

Jan 23, 2003
It sound like you need to pick up some old school STL shit and that warfare shit....
I suggest you get that LOS "Nigga on the Edge' Ghetto INsanity Comp(very hard to find) and that Deadly Duece"Nott Datt".....dont get brainwashed my nig.......

Sep 16, 2002
www.2coldgraphiks.com
I agree that the Flint City Limits album is bunk. Talkin bout featuring the Flint Stone All-Stars when the only big name Flint artists they had were 211, G.A.N. & Project Born. And the PB songs were worst then they "The Rent Is Due" material. What's up Flint???: Flint Fharmacy, Jake The Flake, Skanbino Mob, Project Born, Ghetto Azz Niggas, Ill Street, First Degree, Modern Day Mobstaz, Stack Deck, 211, Onez Gangsta, GX, 1.8.7. Mortalz, Scurvy.....

Feb 3, 2003
Your sick. Anghellic was a bangin album.

The Warfare your hearing of in KC is the same one from StL. We talk about Warfare here in KC along with every other place we go (Joplin, Sedaila, Lawrence, Emporia, etc...)! We (70 Mile back in the day) always give love to the fam and Lyrical Warfare is our fam.

Aug 26, 2002
U DAMN RIGHT U FAMILY GHOST, DON"T EVER FORGET THAT DIRTY!!!!!!!! I'm be out there soon.......we gotta hook up , no more gal so it's HO GO GETTIN ALL DAY AND NIGHT ON THEM COUNTRY BITCHES......

Warfare is from STL, but I bring there shit out there to KC............I got real folks out there that are down for the cause............

Sep 16, 2002
www.2coldgraphiks.com
I got to take back the last statement I made. Flint City Limits has a few bangers like Ghetto Azz Niggaz's "Who U Fuckin Wit pt. 2, 211's "Cock & Squeeze", Pak's "Make That Change" (R&B), Shawnrae's "Who Tha Blame" and Slixta and FFlame's "Politic Wit Me", That's jus 5 of 22 songs, all of the other songs are either just average or just plain terrible. So the album is still a bad representation of Flint Rap. The best Mid-Michigan compilation is Gee Pierce's "Well Connection" 2nd best is either "187 Wayz To Get Paid" or Imperial Blew Back Records' "Operation 263".