LITEFOOT QUESTION

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

ThaG

Sicc OG
Jun 30, 2005
I have Good Day to Die which came out in 1996 and I know he also released a compilation in 1999 called The Red Riders Vol. II (so there should be also Vol. I)

Dec 26, 2004
Ill admit he was one of the top Natives out there but whatever happened to him, last time I saw him he was at a powwow tryin to push his Powwow U. shit. He only had tshirt N shorts on.

May 12, 2002
www.glmc.gemm.com
Last year I was watchin this cheesy konan the barbarian style film, and this character in it looked just like him.. I was thinkin, naw, rap's just twistin my mind and every rapper prolly looks like someone..

End of the credits, it was him! lol anyone else knew he's an actor?

So I guess what he's doin now, is acting..

I always wanted to pick up some cds from his old website, but they charged $30 for shippin. I remember Illtip promotin the hell out of dude.

Dec 26, 2004
Well I think hes done for. I know that 'Stictly Native' or whateveer they called now, Btaka N Rollin Fox, doing pretty good reppin the Nativez well.
Hey Night Shield I think it should be your turn to shine man, Ive noticed you for awhile, jus rep us the Northen Plains!! Fuck da Rest