Interview questions for Rich The Factor??

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 2, 2002
1. Did the whole Bay Area/KC feud hurt his relationship w/ any Bay Area cats he's worked with in the past?

2. He's one of the few artists from KC with any longevity. Why does he think he's been able to stay aorund for as long as he has?

3. Does he think the game has become oversaturated with mixtapes? (particularly in KC)

4. Me personally, I'd like to see a DVD that chronicled his career thusfar. Any possibility of a DVD in the near future?

Mar 30, 2006
When can we expect the Major Factor Records website up and running again?

Does he plan on touring nationwide?

What are his thoughts about Mac Dre and Fat Tone's deaths since he was very close to both of them?

Has their deaths affected how he makes music now?

Does he plan on working with Frisco rappers (Messy Marv, San Quinn, JT Tha Bigga Figga, etc,) anytime soon?

Does he plan on working with Tech N9ne again?

Feb 22, 2006
why is it so hard to fine he's music in the bay area....did he do song with dre and tone before there deaths... can we get a messy n rich cd real soon

Sep 9, 2005
I want that nigga to do a dvd......
WHATS YOUNG FEE SITUATION.......
I WANT TO SEE HIM NETWORKING MORE WITH SOME HARD HITTERS IN THE RAP GAME WETHER THEY UNDERGROUND OR MAINSTREAM....
WE NEED TO HERE FROM TOMMY GUNN MORE....
WHATS THE DILL ON MORE CONCERTS AND PARTIES AND SHIT.....WE NEED MORE FUNTIONS FROM HIM...