Help me out

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BossDogg

Narcotic... Strange...
Apr 26, 2006
Yo. Can you guys and bitches help me out lil bit... Any ideas who to look out if i want find artist with a sick fucking flow, like tech n9ne. He has to be black and underground. White guys cant rap very well... Even if they can they dont have that somethin wich is very important. They are like a fucking handicaps. Anyway, got lost lil bit from the topic. Just let me know, any good underground rapper with a great flow and is a black. Not lookin out lyrics from money and bitches, but from life itself. Story rap is a big bonus. And if he's real. But anyone now!!! Artits like, Tech N9ne, Bone Thug's n Harmony. And btw, im white. Just let you know so no one start yellin me any stupid shit. Cant help it but black people get my respect, white fucks has lost their roots and gone in to money world where nothing fuckin else matter than money and coz of that, they have gone very weak. Nature dont clear up the mess, which it would normally do, but now people who would have been to weak to survive, do survive. This is weak peoples world, they brought us money and this way of life because they were to weak to survive so they had to come up with this shit to get some status. Ahh Fuck this, sorry