GET YOUR SHIT PROMOTED IN MY TOWN STL at the BIGGEST CARNival of the YEAR dis WEEKEND

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 26, 2002
Whatupdoe?? This your boy JJ, and my town is having it's annual Valley of the Flowers, so for a small fee of $10 I'll pass out whatever u send me. The group OUTSIDE IS coming in town to promote (Codiene and STL hydro call me so we can click up and meet them 314 831 2495) But this shit draws over 300,000 folks easily........majority of them are jr high and high school ages. Ask Hydro he'll tell ya NoCo schools are the largest schools in the city/county (Hazelwood's Central,West, East ; McCleur and McCleur North) and that even the four jr high schools plus the private schools in the area.......Good opportunity for anyone, just send it off no later then Wednesday and it should get to me in time
(JLaw and 70 Mile Fam(the ex fam too) will not be charged, don;t ask y??? It's our business)

Jesse James
430 Lemondale
Florissant, Mo. 63031

May 11, 2002
Whats Up Gimmi aka Jesse....hell I didnt get on the board this weekend. I would have come out there. I'll hit you up.