DJ U neek clears things up about UNI5 album and plays clip of new Bone album!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 3, 2009
see I knew Bone didn't choose those songs on UNI5
and they did make some raw songs like Murda On You..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k3eCwx8UKc0

Also that clip of that song he's working on for the New Bone album sounds raw!

DJ U Neek always produces Bone albums well!
He was the one that made Eternal.. and Art of War blend.. and mess so well together...

When he is the Executive Producer.. the albums comes out classics..

Dec 4, 2004
Every time they're about to drop a new album they claim they're taking it back to the old sound. Then when people dont like how it turns out they claim they didn't pick the songs...

They're done and they've been done for years...as a group anyway

Nov 8, 2009
Yeah see when they were on Ruthless.. Eazy E let them put what ever they wanted..
... but I think they should just release the real shit.. on their own..
Eazy MADE those songs for them, thats why they are so good, its becuz eazy had his imprint on them. When they are on their own, they cant make songs like E1999

May 4, 2010
WWW.MADESICC.COM
Bone has never been smart business wise. I suppose it's not so easy with that many members, When Eazy was alive he could at least mentor them and lead them in the right direction. We will never see music as good as E.1999 from them again. That's just the truth. . .

Dec 3, 2009
Yea and Bone 2010.. didn't even have all the best songs on it..
i heard most of the hard songs.. and TWE had potential...

But that clip he playing in the background sounds better than anything on TWE...
it's some raw shit..

MysticOracle

si vis pacem para bellum
May 4, 2006
707- VALLEJO
i think bone did pick the majority of tracks used if not all...its been documented them saying they wanted a mature sound for this album and not just "murder music"

i think dj uneek wants bone back to how they were too...that track he in the back sounded something wicked

i wonder over the years ive stayed down with bone while i saw others write them off around art of war up to present...this last album was really that last straw for me though....but if they did come with an album that was produced mainly by uneek.....i may be persuaded to come back for a moment.....uneek been with bone since day 1...the chemistry was amazing

i still think uneek wants bone to be the same bone and is still pushing them to go back that way....