Dayton Family - F.B.I. (OG tape 1991)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 26, 2005
lol wtf?

on a side note... does anyone have any info on that group they dissed called DOA? what albums do they have out?

::
i've been wondering that too. i don't know if they got 1 tape out or 2. they got some stuff on youtube, and i don't know if that's the actual cover or what.

but they got some pretty good stuff. i like it.

Apr 4, 2006
www.myspace.com
does anyone have the cover or tracklist to Dayton Family's first tape ever? the OG "F.B.I." from 1991?
What?

Their first "tape" didn't come out until like 1993 and it consisted of pretty much raw cuts of "Whats On My Mind" but only half of the cd was dropped on that tape.

It had alternative versions of "Billy Blunt", "Whats On My Mind" etc...

If there was a tape before 1993 I have never heard it.

Apr 4, 2006
www.myspace.com
Also, if anything the 1993 release compared to the 1995 release of "whats on my mind" shows how much a sound engineer and a producer can make a difference.

Don't get me wrong both are the shit but sound completely different. Same songs, just different.

Jun 26, 2005
What?

Their first "tape" didn't come out until like 1993 and it consisted of pretty much raw cuts of "Whats On My Mind" but only half of the cd was dropped on that tape.

It had alternative versions of "Billy Blunt", "Whats On My Mind" etc...

If there was a tape before 1993 I have never heard it.
if i remember right, it was D-Skrilla (don't quote me) who told me about that tape. i don't know if it was like a demo tape or what. but it's in an old thread on here somewhere. i can't remember.

as it is, this thread is 8 years old.