D12 Rapper Shot & Killed...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 2, 2004
I'm watching the news the morning, and a member of D12 has been shot and killed...

One station didn't say who it was, and says that the cops aren't releasing information.

Another station said that a victim is Proof. They said that 4 people have been shot, two dead...

One station said that a member of D12 is one of the ones that died.........

Proof is probably the best member of D12 and it'd be terrible if he's dead.. I just bought his new fucking mixtape yesterday... Let it be Kuniva or Konartis or some shit...

Jan 2, 2004
Channel 2 News here just said that Proof is the one that has been shot and killed.

Another person has died, as well. And another is in the hospital.

Bizarre is wanted for questioning, they don't think he did it. But they think he could have information.

Jan 28, 2005
They were all hanging out at a bar on East 8 Mile called triple C's after hours. I think it was 2 men who came in there and started firing rounds.

I never been a huge Proof fan to be honest, cuz of the beef he had with Esham... but this "searching for jerry garcia" cd seems like he kinda squashed it, and I know E pretty much stopped talkin shit on everyone in the rap business. Proof got some alright talent, but I liked Royce better as a hype man.

but that shit shocked me when I heard it. Kinda fucks with your head, right? I hate to hear of any Detroit rapper dying...

The radio was saying that withiin the past few weeks proof was involved in an altercation with Suge Knight out in Vegas and that may have something to do with it. It might also have something to do with Trick Trick according to FM98WJLB.

Jan 28, 2005
Also, its sad to hear that one of Em's really close friends has died. We all know he's going through some bullshit already.

I think we may see another album out of him soon after this clears up a bit, if he doesnt go completely over the edge this time...