Cash219.com "Indiana Bread Indiana Dead"

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
Awesome awesome track, I bought the album before I listened to anything else.

That click and especially that general region can just be counted on to keep making quality adrenaline music. That track GOES, can't wait to get that album in my mailbox.

Apr 25, 2002
SHIPPED TODAY HOMIE. I APPRECIATE IT. WE NEED MORE FOLKS LIKE YOU WHO SUPPORT AND KNOW REAL SHIT WHEN THEY SEE/HEAR IT.
one
Thanks for shipping it so quickly, I appreciate it. Hope it gets down here on Monday, wasn't here today.

I've never lived in NW Indiana but the music that's come out of there has just made me fall in love with the whole area. Riding the train from South Bend to Chicago and rolling through a lot of these towns like Michigan City, Gary, East Chicago, the music just fits, it fits perfectly. So many of the clicks in Lake County really know how to make their music mesh with their landscape, that's a must w/ how I evaluate hip-hop. A bouncy southern sounding beat just would NOT fit in that landscape.

Apr 25, 2002
ITLL BE THERE MON. SUCKS U AINT GET IT FRIDAY THOUGH. BUT LEMME KNOW WHAT U THINK. I GOT ONE IN THE WORKS WITH MR. SCHE WITH IND ALL OVER IT DROPPIN LIKE SPRING. SO IT SHOULD BE INTERESTING.
one

Apr 25, 2002
ITLL BE THERE MON. SUCKS U AINT GET IT FRIDAY THOUGH. BUT LEMME KNOW WHAT U THINK. I GOT ONE IN THE WORKS WITH MR. SCHE WITH IND ALL OVER IT DROPPIN LIKE SPRING. SO IT SHOULD BE INTERESTING.
one
It's going to feel weird playing it in the South when it's 100 degrees out. When I lived in Seattle or the Midwest itself, I'd always just play all Midwest / Northwest music most of the winter b/c the style fit so perfectly, it was great cold weather music.

But something tells me even it's going to sound really good regardless. Looking forward to tomorrow, will be back from work about 11pm so I'll give the mailbox a check at that point.

Apr 25, 2002
It's going to feel weird playing it in the South when it's 100 degrees out. When I lived in Seattle or the Midwest itself, I'd always just play all Midwest / Northwest music most of the winter b/c the style fit so perfectly, it was great cold weather music.

But something tells me even it's going to sound really good regardless. Looking forward to tomorrow, will be back from work about 11pm so I'll give the mailbox a check at that point.

FUNNY YOU SAY THAT THE WHOLE ALBUM WAS RECORDING JAN-MARCH. SO A LOT OF IT WAS WROTE IN THE TRAP WITH THE SMELL OF KEROSENE AND BUD SMOKE. WE REALLY JUST TRYIN TO SPREAD FOLKS WITH THIS REAL SHIT. WE STILL IN THE MIDDLE OF THIS SHIT UNLIKE FOLKS REPPIN SHIT AND THEY 2,000 MILES IN ANOTHER STATE. SHITS STILL VERY REAL, SO ANYWAY WE CAN GET OUT WE APPRECIATE IT. AND OUR FANS.
one