44 Clique "Luv 4 Tha Game" TAPE ONLY

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 1, 2014
yes, i know

but, did these artists have a cd made afterwards that sells 500-1000 each time on auction?
Originally Posted by InDO
yea but theres always a different between how rare is sumthin and how much its worth
??????? InDO ?????? what's the difference???? tell me since you are the price god?????since you bootleg everything?????

there is no difference dumbass and who says what something is worth????

shit is worth WTF ever a person wants for it just like all the crazy prices you make on ebay with your 11111110.000 ebay accounts trying to pull fast ones on folks

my shit is ''worth WTF i want'' and when i sell if no one buys than sorry for your loss. it's what i say when the shit is as rare as a nun in a whorehouse because how the fukk anyone else making prices for shit when they don't even know???? c'mon fools stop the nonsense already :classic:

InDO wants all the shit i got hahahahhahaa

that dude contacts more artists on facebook than i get pussy which is by the tons because i'm a mother fukkin PIMP.

he has hit up artists riding their nuts for the last 20 years even way bakk from the myspace days because i know quite a few that he contacted trying to get their old tapes haahahaha.,.,.,.,.,., he wants to bootleg them to cd and get money from the don't knows hahahahha and he tried to offer the artist like $100-500 for their tapes because he knows he will make money off of them

dumbass europeans and russians

there are 3 types that i don't like in this world

1.Snakes
2.Rats
3.Pigs

Last edited:
Aug 1, 2014
i got some tapes that only made like 10-15 times sold out of the trunk and im sur people on ebay wouldnt go over 200$
hahahahahahahahahaha and you sell shit for more than $200 that's not the most rarest with your 10,000 ebay accounts

if it's rare out the trunk shit then it's worth $2,000 because I SAID SO

do you want to argue since you are the price god????

1.Snakes
2.Rats
3.Pigs

Last edited:
Aug 1, 2014
choc-litsit-e - choc-lit-lif(1994 texas tapy only) <- very tight!!
mr hershey#1 - pimpology (1996 omaha tape only) also very cool ,me was told there only around 10 existing but dunno
darkside click - assinz from udnerground '(1994 texas tape only)
gangsta k - promotin pimpin (1995 oakland tape only)
and lot more,how can i post covers?
lol @ InDo >>>>>>>> how can i post covers?

damn bro you came a LONG way from asking how to post covers to making your own covers and bootleggin'

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahaha

1.Snakes
2.Rats
3.Pigs
_______

Last edited:
Aug 1, 2014
u forgot to bid on? i thought u got banned by some ebay sellers because u decided to scam ebay bidders. And to anyone that knows ^this cat, he is all about half truths and is a hipocrite. And he's good at coercing others.
hahaha yep everyone knows him and this was from 03-06-2006

it's 2016 and he is 20,000 times worse

1.Snakes
2.Rats
3.Pigs
_______

Aug 1, 2014
lol you hatin all day.
lok check out the bidding view,flyppy upbidded you.im sure he did cuz he gets the mp3s then :D he sucks dick for mp3
wow! sukking dick for mp3???? ain't that calling the kettle black????????

you suck a WHOLE LOTTA DICK for all music and getting artists unreleased

how many dicks have you actually sucked so far???? it's got to be at least 7,000 or so

all that cum in your belly can't be good for your health

1.Snakes
2.Rats
3.Pigs

Aug 1, 2014
my bad for reopening this thread but this is ''InDo SUKK a DIKK DAY '' and i'm here to give him happy wishings that he sukks as many dikks today as he had planned

YEAAAA GO InDo you can do it i'm rooting for you! sukk them off real good

1.Snakes
2.Rats
3.Pigs

InDo fits all three

Last edited: