44 Clique "Luv 4 Tha Game" TAPE ONLY

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 26, 2005
InDO said:
choc-litsit-e - choc-lit-lif(1994 texas tapy only) <- very tight!!
mr hershey#1 - pimpology (1996 omaha tape only) also very cool ,me was told there only around 10 existing but dunno
darkside click - assinz from udnerground '(1994 texas tape only)
gangsta k - promotin pimpin (1995 oakland tape only)
and lot more,how can i post covers?
never heard of that Choc-Litsit-E or that Mr. Hershey#1, but you really came up if there was only 10 made. and i'm stupid when it comes to postin pics on here, but i think if you just go to imageshack you can do it. i think it might be imageshack.us but i don't remember. i only did it once.

InDO

Sicc OG
Nov 2, 2005
Lon mac - playa hustla balla (1995 omaha tape only) just went on ebay for like 150$
II bit Mob - The game of life (1995 Chicago)
Dead End - Nutz of a Young Balla (1994 Chicago)
Partners in Crime (first ALbum, Tape Only)
hmm there lot more but i dont have them here tho i cant remember which i got.
but maybe we should start this thread sometime with postin all the covers,

12 Boys (1996 Chicago) 3 tracks but dope!!

Jun 26, 2005
InDO said:
Lon mac - playa hustla balla (1995 omaha tape only) just went on ebay for like 150$
II bit Mob - The game of life (1995 Chicago)
Dead End - Nutz of a Young Balla (1994 Chicago)
Partners in Crime (first ALbum, Tape Only)
hmm there lot more but i dont have them here tho i cant remember which i got.
but maybe we should start this thread sometime with postin all the covers,

12 Boys (1996 Chicago) 3 tracks but dope!!
yeah we should start this thread here in the midwest forum. are you talkin about the "PNC" tape with them gettin arrested on the cover? cuz they had a maxi-single even before that with them pissin on UNLV's set. i've never seen the cover but i want to.

InDO

Sicc OG
Nov 2, 2005
yes you rite.wow lok i saw you bought this old omaha tape, you already heard bout it ?after my exams we have to tarde some shit ,you bought alot of stuff last months that i forgot to bid on.
i got some dope stuff last months ,a special tape only that i sold for 2100$ to a jap ,but i still got the mp3s,ill tell ya next time.

Feb 19, 2006
InDO said:
yes you rite.wow lok i saw you bought this old omaha tape, you already heard bout it ?after my exams we have to tarde some shit ,you bought alot of stuff last months that i forgot to bid on.
i got some dope stuff last months ,a special tape only that i sold for 2100$ to a jap ,but i still got the mp3s,ill tell ya next time.
u forgot to bid on? i thought u got banned by some ebay sellers because u decided to scam ebay bidders. And to anyone that knows ^this cat, he is all about half truths and is a hipocrite. And he's good at coercing others.

Dec 19, 2003
InDO said:
Man, i had no idea that tape would go that high. Really ruined my day lol. Im stpping using AuctionSnipe...

InDO

Sicc OG
Nov 2, 2005
Flippyfinnakill said:
u forgot to bid on? i thought u got banned by some ebay sellers because u decided to scam ebay bidders. And to anyone that knows ^this cat, he is all about half truths and is a hipocrite. And he's good at coercing others.

lol you hatin all day.
lok check out the bidding view,flyppy upbidded you.im sure he did cuz he gets the mp3s then :D he sucks dick for mp3

t_lux

Sicc OG
Jan 27, 2005
i just can tell it from my view and indo neva came faulty.
Other dudes abuse the bid retraction function like you did 2times when i placed a starting bid at $9.99 and you retracted yours...this cant be a mistake and i saw you doin this many times somewhere else too.

and you not even told the truth when beein asked who you was under your other nickname. thats my only word on this here cause its looks like some p*ssy talk to me.

InDO

Sicc OG
Nov 2, 2005
the guy with the vontel tape, you still got contact to him?i know someone who would give incredible much money for it

Dec 19, 2003
I havent talked to him in a year. He has a family & moved down to Richmond (a city next to mine). To be honest I don't know if he still cares about his collection, since he got kids to feed & that stuff is not important to him anymore, but I can't really talk. If I see him around, i'l ask him.

InDO

Sicc OG
Nov 2, 2005
cool, over time i was doubtin that the tape really exist but then i remembered that u already listened it.
do you know from which year pimpville - black n broke is ?

Feb 19, 2006
InDO said:
lol you hatin all day.
lok check out the bidding view,flyppy upbidded you.im sure he did cuz he gets the mp3s then :D he sucks dick for mp3
no...i'm telling the truth and it hurts u, u suck dick for mp3?
t_lux said:
i just can tell it from my view and indo neva came faulty.
Other dudes abuse the bid retraction function like you did 2times when i placed a starting bid at $9.99 and you retracted yours...this cant be a mistake and i saw you doin this many times somewhere else too.

and you not even told the truth when beein asked who you was under your other nickname. thats my only word on this here cause its looks like some p*ssy talk to me.
of course he's legit with u, well then u don't seem to know pussy that well...your just another gay nazi.
InDO said:
he got 100 nicknames so hes able to talk more shit
and i'll have 100 more