Yukmouth on the State of Hip Hop Music and his new fav Artists

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 16, 2002
I'm loving that interviewer. She doesn't have much tiddies, but that ass must be on point from the look of them hips. And she's a pretty chunky looking one.

Last edited:

Mr G

Drunk Pot-Head
Apr 4, 2007
Las Vegas
I hate when people "the drakes, the kendricks etc..." it's dumb to me.
Is too short still really with the movement? Do you guys bump and check for his shit? On getting he said it was the,last album n I made him stick to that in my radio.. I personally ain't tryna hear shit after that from him.
N yea That fool looks like futures stunt double in this one lmao

Jan 23, 2006
I hate when people "the drakes, the kendricks etc..." it's dumb to me.
Is too short still really with the movement? Do you guys bump and check for his shit? On getting he said it was the,last album n I made him stick to that in my radio.. I personally ain't tryna hear shit after that from him.
N yea That fool looks like futures stunt double in this one lmao
TOO SHORT HAS HAD ALOT OF DOPE SONGS /ALBUMS SINCE "GETTIN IT" TRUE ENOUGH THE DANGEROUS CREW'S LIVE BAND SOUND MADE FOR BETTER MUSIC WHEN THEY WERE WITH HIM BUT TOO SHORT STILL SPITS GAME AND COMES WITH SLAPS.

Props: Mr G and Mr G
Jul 19, 2007
TOO SHORT HAS HAD ALOT OF DOPE SONGS /ALBUMS SINCE "GETTIN IT" TRUE ENOUGH THE DANGEROUS CREW'S LIVE BAND SOUND MADE FOR BETTER MUSIC WHEN THEY WERE WITH HIM BUT TOO SHORT STILL SPITS GAME AND COMES WITH SLAPS.
Honestly I never felt short ever came weak throughout his career. I think he has a formula that works and he sticks to it. Even with age he can still Rapp like a muthafucka. Respect