Yukmouth - JJ Based On A Vill Story Three

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 14, 2006
How you a yuk fan talkin like this. Be real with yourself. Furthermore its just music and most of these niggas you naming hes on good terms with. At least do some research before you start trying to slander someone.

List of rappers who dissed/got at Yuk
The Game
Daz
Spider Loc
Numskull
J Diggs
Tha Realest
A Wax
Gonzoe multiple times
Mad Max and Lil Ke
Phats Bossi
Killa Tay mentioned that Yuk wasn't what he claimed to be
Kenny Kingpen

How the heck ya whole team diss You besides Dru Down & Tech N9ne???

I'm one of the biggest Yuk fans but this nigga ain't solid. That's why it's best not to know these dudes personal lives cause then it makes the music less authentic

Apr 25, 2002
How you a yuk fan talkin like this. Be real with yourself. Furthermore its just music and most of these niggas you naming hes on good terms with. At least do some research before you start trying to slander someone.
Worry about yourself. I'm still a music fan. The new one has some heat on it. Waaayyy better than part 2.

Mar 14, 2006
Nigga we're on a public forum to discuss shit, so dont get mad if I or anyone else responds to the shit you say. We supposed to be on here talking about his album anyway. You should make another thread where you can be emotional in peace.

Worry about yourself. I'm still a music fan. The new one has some heat on it. Waaayyy better than part 2.

Apr 25, 2002
"Realest Nigga Alive"? Stop it

I remember years ago you posting being a big Yuk fan...but guess what shit changes sometimes huh? I definitely think Yuk woulda have had a better career had he stuck to the music and cut out the persona. I did enjoy his music for a long time until the mid to late 2000s when the beefin was too much and the music just didn't hit me the same way. Vill Story 1 was a nice piece though. I wonder if the Luniz would have kept making music together and Yuk was dropping those clever story comedy raps where they'd be now.

Apr 25, 2002
Why are you obsessed with what I said? Me being a fan of Yuk's music has absolutely nothing to do with the videos he posts speaking bad on several people that's supposed to be his people. Then speaking peaceful talk on all the dudes who either dissed him, Pac, Pac's mother, or one of his Regime potnas. That's some weirdo stuff no matter how you look at it. This dude has made videos clowning Gonzoe, slick dissed C Bo, Numskull, Death Row, C&H, etc...go watch them and form your own opinion

May 7, 2002
Yea, Yuk's bringing that 90s/early 2000s flow back. I really dig his production on JJ part 1 and now I'm digging part 3 as well (I'm about 4 songs in). Does anyone know why he keeps saying "Zilla" at the beginning of his tracks, though? What the fuck does that mean? Godzilla?

Oct 27, 2017
Just got my hard copy in the mail. It ends at track 18. 5 tracks less than digital and it doesn’t have that song with Tech N9ne...
I know artists are limited to 80 minutes, if you album isn't going to be a double album on cd, but you'd think artists would want to reward those who buy the physical copy if they are making more money off each unit sold compared to digital. But I know artists move way more digital copies than physical, so I guess putting more tracks on the digital makes sense to them. Digital or physical, I still like the idea of an album not being longer than 80 minutes unless you are calling it a double album.

Apr 4, 2015
Actually that’s not a big loss. 2 out of these 5 tracks are skits and the 3 songs that remain aren’t even that good, except maybe the “Its All Gravy” song. Is that a never heard before Mac Dre verse?

Apr 4, 2015
He explains the difference in tracklist hard copy vs. digital in this new interview

What I don’t understand is why they had to take Swifty McVay’s off “Jazzy Jeff” on the physical version?

I’m halfway through the CD and so far it is nowhere near the quality on part 1.