Yukmouth interview drop your questions

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

CoopDVill

Super Moderator
May 4, 2003
www.facebook.com
The only in-person interview I've seen Coop do was the one with Mitchy way back in the day, but yeah it would be really cool if the Sicc had the means to do VladTV style interviews
Ive done in person interviews with

beeda weeda
Mitchy slick
Compton menace
A wax
Eddi Projex
Jacka
Stevie joe
Willie joe
Layzie bone
Mike jones
Keith murray
Fat tone
Glasses malone
Yukmouth
J-diggs
Gold toes
Mac mall
I-rocc
Smigg
Ecay uno
Travis barker
Skinhead rob

Just to name a few. When i was getting outside most folks was still on the porch or at work... But then again most people only pay attention to my interview that discuss beef. The rest if them fly over flattops. But the main reason we dont do many of those. San diego and fresno is not the premiere place artist go and when they do they hiding out or leaving right after the show. When an artist tell me to talk to his manager i scratch him off my list im talking to you now why i gotta talk ti the manager. It just tells me they aint fucking with me they never answer the phone and all studio sessions be shut down. But now we have a location to do interviews. They welcome to pull up with notice.

Last edited:

Hood Rat Matt

aka Goodfella (since '02)
Oct 19, 2009
East Oakland (Hills)

beeda weeda
Mitchy slick
Compton menace
A wax
Eddi Projex
Jacka
Stevie joe
Willie joe
Layzie bone
Mike jones
Keith murray
Fat tone
Glasses malone
Yukmouth
J-diggs
Gold toes
Mac mall
I-rocc
Smigg
Ecay uno
Travis barker
Skinhead rob

Just to name a few. When i was getting outside most folks was still on the porch or at work... But then again most people only pay attention to my interview that discuss beef. The rest if them fly over flattops. But the main reason we dont do many of those. San diego and fresno is not the premiere place artist go and when they do they hiding out or leaving right after the show. When an artist tell me to talk to his manager i scratch him off my list im talking to you now why i gotta talk ti the manager. It just tells me they aint fucking with me they never answer the phone and all studio sessions be shut down. But now we have a location to do interviews. They welcome to pull up with notice.
I stand corrected...I didn't mean to speak on something I had no idea about..and I didn't mean to discredit your resume, Coop. I always enjoy your interviews, beef related or otherwise

Apr 25, 2002
Totally disagree more hits then misses this shit dope for a first album. Some of the mixing might've been a lil off par, but as far as lyrical and what's in the streets with all the right features Bay classic hands down .. Go back and do the homework on this album . we we're raised it the time of the struggle, and that albums one of the soundtracks of Oakland streets , , like Black Dynasty, Bad Influence, Cydal, 3times,DTL, Luniz,APG, THe MOBB The Delinquents ... I go on and on
Livin In The Shoes - YouTube
I did. CD just didn't do it for me

Jun 21, 2016

beeda weeda
Mitchy slick
Compton menace
A wax
Eddi Projex
Jacka
Stevie joe
Willie joe
Layzie bone
Mike jones
Keith murray
Fat tone
Glasses malone
Yukmouth
J-diggs
Gold toes
Mac mall
I-rocc
Smigg
Ecay uno
Travis barker
Skinhead rob

Good shit COOP!

Props: Joey and Joey
Nov 27, 2014
I didn't know the A Wax interview was in person hella sounded like a phone call. I agree that the face to face interviews sound way better. Anybody else listen to too shorts boom box? He's not the best interviewer but it comes out good and entertaining cuz he mixes music cuts. Maybe Coop can do that to make it sound better