Yukmouth - Half Baked [Album Cover & Info]

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 13, 2006
youngMONC.blogspot.com
youngMONC.com

Good news for Bay Area rap fanatics! Finally, a new album coming from Yukmouth titled "Half Baked" will be in-stores and online 4-24-12.... All new music featuring heavyweights: The Jacka, Lee Majors, Berner, Ampichino, Joe Blow, Stevie Joe, J-Stalin, Philthy Rich, C-Bo, B-Legit, Clyde Carson, Cellski, Freddie Gibbs, Young Noble, Styles P & Many More. Smoke up, cop it and support a bay legend!

drewski.kalonji

Shark Finning & Grinning
May 17, 2002
Murky Bay Waters, CA
Someone gotta forward this to Yukmouth:
YUK you undeniably spit flames but sorry my dude i'm not really interested in what kind of champagne and new travel bag the next man is rocking, especially, only to hear you a couple months later rap about how that ol shit's weak and how the new shit is so much better. I'd like to think you's a trendsetter typa cat but more and more you looking like a trendhopper to the public lol i dont know breh get money and keep pushing just rap about something with more substance.

May 16, 2002
Half Baked: Collabos Album a new album with new materiel? Or is it a collection of his past features & put together in one album?