YUKMOUTH

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 12, 2003
WOW! You see Yuk on the Source awards & that means the bay is back!(sarcasm) Some of you cats kill me, just cuz you see Yuk w/ Bun B & Z-Ro presentin Juvi thats big exposure for the bay? Dont get me wrong, I loved seein Yuk get that exposure but man that aint gone change shit...peroid. And I knew they werent gonna show The Federation's set on TV (Correct me I missed it)

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
Eddie Fresh said:
WOW! You see Yuk on the Source awards & that means the bay is back!(sarcasm) Some of you cats kill me, just cuz you see Yuk w/ Bun B & Z-Ro presentin Juvi thats big exposure for the bay? Dont get me wrong, I loved seein Yuk get that exposure but man that aint gone change shit...peroid. And I knew they werent gonna show The Federation's set on TV (Correct me I missed it)

who said the bay is back?

and what happened to any exposure is good exposure?

Apr 12, 2003
DubbC415 said:
who said the bay is back?

and what happened to any exposure is good exposure?
I wasnt talkin about any1 specifically, but some cats on here think that cuz Yuk wuz on stage thats gonna blow the Bay up! & yes any exposure is good exposure to an extent...

Dana Dane

RIP Vallejo Kid
May 3, 2002
LMAO...I missed this before I made my other thread..............HAHAHAHHHAHAHAH.......You siccness guys can be so predicatable sometimes!!!