Young Gully new song - I'm Back off Bermuda part 2 dropping Dec 15th

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

mq66

Sicc OG
Jul 23, 2007
This is pure fire. Not a fan of your slow stuff but every song you rap fast on is fucking dope! props!

Joey

Sicc OG
Jul 2, 2002
Ah finally some good music..After listening to the lil Yase tracks that were just posted this was needed!...gas

mouth_my_nuts

🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻
Feb 16, 2006
Joey @Joey you fuckin cornball
Y @YoungGully101 you gonna collaberate with lil yase anytime soon?

Joey

Sicc OG
Jul 2, 2002
Joey @Joey you fuckin cornball
Y @YoungGully101 you gonna collaberate with lil yase anytime soon?
I'm a cornball because I'm not feeling the artists video you posted? I hope he makes himself some money and takes it to the next level..Nothing against him personally but those bars he's spitting are below average to me.

mouth_my_nuts

🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻
Feb 16, 2006
Joey @Joey keep ur cornball opinions to urself i dont post music to get opinions I post what I know is dope. dont quote me in this gully thread again this is about HIS music nobody elses.

Nov 14, 2007
Whoa whoa whoa... yase is MY NIGGA...that's lil bruh and he a real 1 too...and i love his music we definitely finna make something together and I garuntee u gont like it...but right on for the feedback

Joey

Sicc OG
Jul 2, 2002
Joey @Joey keep ur cornball opinions to urself i dont post music to get opinions I post what I know is dope. dont quote me in this gully thread again this is about HIS music nobody elses.
You post music in a public forum you get feedback which consists of peoples opinions wether you agree with them or not. Good luck to the artist and i hope he makes money, reaches people or whatever his goals are in the rap game.

Mar 28, 2010
More of this Curren$y type sh*t. Gully is a pitbull on the leash. Potentially devastating, but totaly harmless as long as he keeps his self locked down with this type of sh*t.

How hard is it? Hook back with the world's freshest, and kill sh*t. Naw, you rather play yourself out with this type of sh*t tho.......smh.

WASTE OF TALENT

NEVER THOUGHT I WOULD SEE THE DAY WHEN "THE DEFINITION OF GAS" AIN'T GASSIN'.

Nov 14, 2007
Once again must I keep reminding niggas i jus did 320 thousand off my first album fuck boy...and me and fresh got David 2 comin...be quiet...so jus cus u don't approve don't mean shit u ain't bought shit i dropped anyway

Nov 14, 2007
More of this Curren$y type sh*t. Gully is a pitbull on the leash. Potentially devastating, but totaly harmless as long as he keeps his self locked down with this type of sh*t.

How hard is it? Hook back with the world's freshest, and kill sh*t. Naw, you rather play yourself out with this type of sh*t tho.......smh.

WASTE OF TALENT

NEVER THOUGHT I WOULD SEE THE DAY WHEN "THE DEFINITION OF GAS" AIN'T GASSIN'.
Waste of talent but I got the number one album in the bay right now...funny that u think like that...lemme give u a few reasons why I stopped doin that...cus niggas like u and people in the bay area fail time after time to support the shit they wanna hear...so i don't make music for the bay no more...I make music for the world...my shit did numbers in Russia India and brazil...if I'm lying may God kill me now...jus because you still stuck in a box u think I'm playin myself out when I jus made the best music of my career from an artistic standpoint...second i'ma tell the truth not fabricate shit to please u...back then I was doing all that nowadays I'm chillin enjoying the fruits of my labor and going thru real life situations...I talk about what relevant to me...3rd it's a difference between sayin I don't like your album which is your opinion...and tryna make it seem like I ain't gassing shit...when it ain't been a feature I hopped on where a nigga out gassed me...niggas still act like they scared to do tracks cus they know wassup...and i repeat I jus did the most numbers I've ever done prolly combined in my whole career off one album...so pimp I hate to say it but you're very wrong...in the words of jayz...they say they want the old me then buy my old albums...some shit u prolly NEVER did even if u liked em