Ya Boy Rich Rocka Speaks with Bay Area Compass About Rich Rocka II and Much More

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
San Bruno, Ca
www.myspace.com

Ya Boy Rich Rocka speaks on his soon to be released project titled Rich Rocka II and who produced on it along with features and when it might be released. Rocka also speaks about The Jacka #RIP and their new track titled Love Dat which will be on Rich Rocka II. Ya Boy Rich Rocka also leaks the title of his next project which will be The Fix 3 Hosted by Digital Product so be on the look out for that one! Rich Rocka also explains his connect with the original Done Deal Ent and how he will never forget where you came from.....the Bay Area! Press play and enjoy this dope exclusive interview with the Rocka!

Cant believe this hasnt been posted yet WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!*^(*&*%$@#^

Dec 4, 2006
i had such high hopes for Ya Boy after that first tape him and Skee dropped, that shit is CLASSIC!!! i wish he woulda kept the same kinda sound tho, i know artists gotta advance musically but i started hearing too much downsouth swag in his beats and it didnt do it for me.... ive heard hes got some new music out tho that sounds pretty good, imma have to give it a peep fasho cause Ya Boy does have some hard lyrics!!!

Jan 18, 2006
Guy abandoned where he came from and still couldn't blow. Funny how he came back after he didn't make it.
At least he tried unlike 99% of other Bay rappers that are stuck on there past local fame. Only idiots like you think moving to another area with a much larger success rate of making it is a bad thing. how is it again you managed to post in every Ya Boy thread and you only have like 10 posts a year. Ive never seen someone try so hard to talk bad about a rapper that noone even checks for really anymore. The fuck is wrong with you? I really hope thats a troll account

Last edited:
Apr 25, 2002
Its too bad Ya Boy, Fully Loaded and Quinn couldn't keep it under the Done Deal label. I think most people will remember most of the artist from that run which was 10-13 years ago. Unfortunate most of these artists don't even get hits on the Sicc where people breathe local hip hop.

May 7, 2006
At least he tried unlike 99% of other Bay rappers that are stuck on there past local fame. Only idiots like you think moving to another area with a much larger success rate of making it is a bad thing. how is it again you managed to post in every Ya Boy thread and you only have like 10 posts a year. Ive never seen someone try so hard to talk bad about a rapper that noone even checks for really anymore. The fuck is wrong with you? I really hope thats a troll account
If I posted enough to know or even care who you were, I might be upset. You seemed to have gotten worked up over my post(s), so I am sorry. Please don't let me affect your mood. I could care less about another mans success or failure, but I can make an observation. Dreads, no dreads and dressing like a blood. Blood to Rocka. Rocka to having dreads again. It's all entertainment. He obviously was making money, so I'm sure and hope he could care less about what anybody says about him.
In my eyes, it just seems like he threw the family he had in this region away, which seems a little dirty.
No more from me.