wtf? young buck & c-bo....... Game diss......

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 9, 2003
I believe Yuk said what everyone else who knows Bo said 'He's gettin money'.... that's all it's about and everyone should have known that by now. No matter who he's comin up with, he's a hustler and he's gonna do what he's gotta do to get his paper.

Now the only thing I'd add in is that he gets Killa Tay on some mainstream shit cuz you know he'll keep it MOB..

---Just heard the song. weak.

May 31, 2006
when he said purple rags i was quick to think he was claimin that as a G-Unit color or some shit, i duno i wasn't really listening to him. i just wanted to hear C-Bo's verse....

Legman

پراید آش
Nov 5, 2002
Lol I Juss Wanna See What The Industry Scripted For "The Game's" Reply

This Juss Makes Profit

Mar 10, 2007
i already posted this up in the sickness forum and like i said there c-bo gettin his money and i can respect that.....see ppl dont understand that this nigga bo been puttin it down in the rapgame for over 15 years.....thats longer then most of u even been listing to rap music.....now u put ur blood sweat and tears into somthin 4 that long and ur gonna do what it takes to try to blow up major feel me....any ways bo came hard on his verse i just hope the nigga drops a good album on bucks lable....

Dec 6, 2006
stress916 said:
i already posted this up in the sickness forum and like i said there c-bo gettin his money and i can respect that.....see ppl dont understand that this nigga bo been puttin it down in the rapgame for over 15 years.....thats longer then most of u even been listing to rap music.....now u put ur blood sweat and tears into somthin 4 that long and ur gonna do what it takes to try to blow up major feel me....any ways bo came hard on his verse i just hope the nigga drops a good album on bucks lable....
Bo is supposed to be a boss right now.For him to sign to a underboss is depressing.For him 2 sign to a crew dat he been dissin for years is sad.Bo would do anythang for the dollar.He shouldnt have 2 sell his soul for a buck.

Jan 23, 2007
This was a diss haha daym kinda weak...bo came somewhat tight on his verse...but still more weak shit from the g unit camp...I honestly think game's response will hit harder...and as far as bo signing under buck daym shame but I guess after so many years he just wanna easier way to get that $$$...