worldstar hiphop vlad tv fake views sorry balance!youtube only 166 views real

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 5, 2009
worldstar and vlad you pay to make it look big!!! youtube is real and vlad tv has 170000 and youtube only 116 vlad tv on 7 comments if over a 100000 people seen it then should have at least a 100 comments thats only 1% of a 100000 no hate just fact

Jul 11, 2007
I know the views are fake on the top of worldstar and I'm pretty sure that they are on vladtv too. But for the people who dont know it does actually get your average viewer more interested to watch the video. So you don't have a real count, but it does increase your overall viewing

Jan 13, 2007
WWW.MYSPACE.COM
worldstar and vlad you pay to make it look big!!! youtube is real and vlad tv has 170000 and youtube only 116 vlad tv on 7 comments if over a 100000 people seen it then should have at least a 100 comments thats only 1% of a 100000 no hate just fact
i disagree. i posted that video up on my youtube jus to have video on my page incase one of my fans didnt see it ealsewhere.

but never did i promote that youtube link. i whas promoting everyother link.

i disagree. jus because my youtube link is at 100+ doesnt mean the rest are fake.

if i woulda posted my youtube link 2 days ago with a post on siccness how many views do u think it would have?

ALOT

B

Jan 28, 2006
Excuse me but GOLDENSTATEKID aka GOLDENSTATEHATER who are you? You ain't even out of your 120 probation period with siccness.net and you on here trying to post threads with only 25. Stop hating and pay your bills on time snitch!

Apr 23, 2006
not tryin to hate on anyone im actually feelin the song but honestly i think most people know about the buyin views and plays on myspace

its not that hard to tell...

Mar 20, 2007
www.myspace.com
real talk... there is a program u can buy for youtube views it cost 50 bucks, i never heard about worldstar or vlad tv views being fake???? but i no everyone and there mama's mama watches worldstarhiphop...video is dope regardless

Oct 3, 2007
in a couple of years views aren't gonna mean shit if the video didn't help to promote the song and the artist. you know... the reason videos are SUPPOSED to be made. so fuck views. if the videos did its job, then it did its job. so for the dude that started this thread... if you saw it then its doing its job.. theres one REAL view.

Nov 7, 2005
i know those views are real. they posted up a clip from the townbiz movie and it got 30 thou and they linked it from a site we had and we got charged like crazy for bandwidth. balance is way more popular if we an get 30 he can get a 100

Mar 22, 2004
it don't matter how many millions of views your video gets if nobody buys your album, paid or not, fake or real, who really cares. If any artist is paying for views or using play generators they're only lying to themselves. The consumer doesn't really give a shit, they just know if it's hot or not and in this case it's hot, so keep it movin

Dec 19, 2006
www.myspace.com
Lets keep it real me and balnce know who started this post and that nigga is a bitch grow the fuck up fag and stop trying to stop another niggas shine!
LOL! But seriously.. the views are not fake or paid for bcuz i didnt pay them shit.. they feature good videos point blank period.. they video is crazy.. youtube would be slow bcuz it aint in peoples faces all day.. worldstar and vladtv gives the videos a chance to be viewed.. you the viewer ignore it. 170k people chose to look at the shit. obviously! LETS GET THIS SHIT ON TV THO..