WORLD OF G-FUNK -> a Facebook Group dedicated to the G-funk Fans and Artists COME IN

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

InDO

Sicc OG
Nov 2, 2005
WORLD OF G-FUNK -> a Facebook Group dedicated to the G-funk Fans and Artists COME IN

whas good evrybody,

just saying i founded this Facebook Group today "World of G-funk" the Idea is to get evrybody together that likes that g-funk sound , Artists that follow this Type of Music should promote their Videos there.Its getting bigger and bigger ! i promise"! please help us growing and join us and invite other people to this group.Thanks

http://www.facebook.com/groups/297938266954271/

InDO

Sicc OG
Nov 2, 2005
Mobb Music , G-Funk Music , Thug Music , Southern type of Gangsta Funk.it just should get all the people together and get BIG.thats important for Artists so the can promote their videos their and we can help changing the music game.if you re tired of all the mainstream shit then we need to grow.

Apr 26, 2002
Indo thats briliant thats all the music i listen to those genres im tired of square hip hop crap,Its about time someone is doing what your doing!

Indo can you get together a list of the best g funk artists and albums so that people like myself know what to spend our money on,id just like to nominate Hogg boss for his first 3 albums and Lil Sin Frustrated by death and Above the law stuff,

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
the only people that care about g-funk in 2012 are the french, who would probably think g-funk had anything to do with the bay area and would put the thread here

the creator of g funk dosent even make g-funk anymore, even he thinks its played out.

InDO

Sicc OG
Nov 2, 2005
well thats your opinion because the facts re showing you re totally wrong about this.
if you prefer getting some more lame lil waynes then go for it.its up to evrybody himself, i support this kind of music.

Apr 25, 2002
well thats your opinion because the facts re showing you re totally wrong about this.
if you prefer getting some more lame lil waynes then go for it.its up to evrybody himself, i support this kind of music.
yeah "g-funk" definitely isn't a blanket term that describes all gangsta rap of the 1990s - it is specifically Los Angeles gangsta rap of the 1990s.

for example - if you were to ask g-man stan (or scoot dogg himself) if that scoot dogg album you're releasing is considered "g-funk" he would say no. its bay area mobb music - there's a difference.

InDO

Sicc OG
Nov 2, 2005
you dont need to tell me but if there re 97% of the folks worldwide that go by the word G-funk and connect the word with all this type of music and totally generalised it then i HAVE to call it like this. if i would call it BAY AREA MOBB MUSIC then i can only put some frisco shit up in there and got like 40 people in the group.

Apr 25, 2002
you dont need to tell me but if there re 97% of the folks worldwide that go by the word G-funk and connect the word with all this type of music and totally generalised it then i HAVE to call it like this. if i would call it BAY AREA MOBB MUSIC then i can only put some frisco shit up in there and got like 40 people in the group.
yeah i know what you mean, its just unfortunate that the foreign usage of the term "g-funk" doesn't coincide with what it actually is. good luck regardless homie, not trying to knock what you're doing, just commenting.

InDO

Sicc OG
Nov 2, 2005
okay thanks , i keep on pushing that nevertheless man , and check it out we got 800 members within one day ,im pretty sure that explains it all.