WOODIE! RARE N UNREALSED VERSES PT 1

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 18, 2011
All of those on Vol. 1 have been released on Youtube or p2p sharing programs throughout the years. The very first one is owned by 'E' from California Entertainment and was for the Nimfo album "All In Time" before he went all bad & ratted. Sucks cause 'E' lost hella money from puttin the project together, and never bein able to release it because dude turned into "Info".

For those that don't know, the beat Woodie is rappin over is an early Filthy Fill(Nasty North/Monster Grip/Down N Dirty Muzic) beat. He may have even still been goin by Young Phil back then. I can't remember 100% but that's where he got his start producing was on the 530 "Siccalation" CD's and the Nimfo solo project "Faded Feelin X-Rated".

Feb 18, 2011
1. "Can't Stop, Won't Stop" Ft. Nimfo & Lynch
2. "This Game Don't Love You"(Came out on Suited & Booted compilation & is Same verse from Big Tone's 'What We Know')
3. "Game" Ft. B-Legit,XO & Levitti (This came out on a Killa Valley Ent. compilation)
4. "Real Shit" Ft. Spice 1 & Ballin Ass Dame (Was a feature on Young Droop's Moment Of Impakt album on Killa Valley Ent.)
5. "We In The Bay"(Remix) Ft. Konu & Lou-E-Lou(From Konu's CoCo Shack album)

Jul 3, 2011
Damn Rest In Peace Woodie. Dudes presence was undeniable on the track As soon as the beat comes on I know if its Woodies, shits real deep. That would be awesome to hear more tracks similar to "Matter of Time" lettin us know whats up with this shitstem thats corrupt I got REAL love for Woodie, Just like he did for me.