Will smith shows love to Master P & MP talks about the bay. shows love

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 22, 2016
Bro master p always shows love to the bay area. why do u guys talk shit about a guy that made more money in the bay ara then any rapper in the bay and he put ouut 3 west coast bad boyz that featuredd the best artist in the west. most of them were frfom the bay too. why hate on them? 2 were from c bo cause his other song is on TRUE: anyway master p says he got his game from the bay. he always says that. he never changed. why u gys hate master p? i don't get it?

check this out: will smitch sshows him love fist. then he first says shout otu to the bay and says i got my game from the bay. master p is a good guy. stop hatin on him. hes going to release a huge west coast bad boyz 4. just watch for it. it's called "Cali Life" everyone is going to be on it becuase E 40 s calin niggaz for him to be on it. Plus he's taking care of the money too. so master p is going to pay every artist thry e 40 cause he dont know these niggaz. master p is smart so he's giving e 40 20 percent on profits. thats nice of him bro. cuase u cna't trust these young rappers in the game so e 40 said he was gonig to put live wire anad bearface on it. they were so happy to be on a west coast bad boyz album. this one is going to be the best. i can't wait guys: check this out:
covers for it:

also master p speaks about dom wilkins and he made the record in 3 min. that's how long the song is. he freestyles like i told yall. u don't beleive me. it's funny but he really freestyles every song since he started. ghettos trying to kill me. 99 ways to die, ice cream man all freestyed, dude can rap sick and he's spitten from the heart so why hate on master p when he freestyles everythign? dude is dope. he spits the real music. we miss. master p is making a come back. i feel it becaues of these 10 disckk i got from him. master p send me emails about where the shows are at and they let me in for free cause i'm on the list. fuck hitmaynne. me and him go to war. I'm tek. i started this nls.com. he started trutanksoldiers.com which nobody goes too and he's trying to get people but he's a faggat. i chanbged my name for a reason. this fool a faggat. ir eally hope he doesn't come back cause im sick of this guy. i wish he come see me in oakland because he would not last out here with that gas mask. its becuase his shit smells like poo poo lol...... fuck u hitmayne. go copy someone elses shit. just lk master p did. master might of copied people but so did people from the 80s and 90's. everyone copies someone. 2 pac copied everyone...... real talk but rip 2 pac he was the best. even mp says that. mp made a great song for him:
this is the best RIP song i ever heard becaue the version by richie rich he doesn't make sense. he doen'st even bring up his nam
so to me this is the best song for 2 pac. everyone knows it. listen to master p just spit his pain. he freestyled this song. he made this song in 5 min:
[media=youtube]NTnfe18K_yI[/media]

ADMIN: please ban Fucky McFuckerson who is dreko. hes ruining this site (He's a hater who thinks i have hella names but this is me, Those guys can comne back anytime they want too. they just change there ip or use one of there boys names. no big deeal)