Why is everyone try to beef with Messy Marv ?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 8, 2008
they beefin cuzz he perpataiting...that blood shit dont really fly in the bay and cats is lightway sick of it....I still fukz wit his music tho as do many others.

Jul 29, 2008
why a transformer? He didnt claim crip before? So that's kinda pointless.

I said this in the other thread. I think him claming blood and his turf(fillmore) are 2 different things. He's not from a "Fillmore Blood Gang" but more from Fillmore and a Blood. Didnt he get put on in Jail or something? (sorry dont follow this stuff to a T).

His musik is good and that's all that should matter. People be trippin over personal choices that dont effect them.

FatBlunts209

2 SWISHERS = 1 BLUNT
Feb 21, 2008
STOcKTON
IF PEOPLE IS GETTING ON MESSY FOR BEING A BLOOD IN THE BAY

THEN WHY ARE THEY NOT GETTING GUCE AND HUSALAH AND A-WAX
you make a good point ,awax is a blood from the bay niggas saying aint no bloods or crips n the bay.i think awax gets respected cuz he always claimed blood from the get not til he went to the pen he was banging it b4 he went in..but if there aint no crips n the bay then who the fuck r u beefing with??i never knew there was bloods n the bay til i heard wax repping elm st piru..fuck it if niggaz wanna rep blood let em its not taking food off your plate or money out of your pocket ya know..

Jul 29, 2008
you make a good point ,awax is a blood from the bay niggas saying aint no bloods or crips n the bay.i think awax gets respected cuz he always claimed blood from the get not til he went to the pen he was banging it b4 he went in..but if there aint no crips n the bay then who the fuck r u beefing with??i never knew there was bloods n the bay til i heard wax repping elm st piru..fuck it if niggaz wanna rep blood let em its not taking food off your plate or money out of your pocket ya know..
Just kuz you are a blood doesnt mean you have to have beef. Its like if he moved to Tracy and still says Fillmore, its because he has ties...

Young Dre was a crip and came to the Bay and represented blue.

I dont think the actual sets are in the BAY. But just kuz homies are affiliated that should NOT be an issue.

Alot of people choose sides in Lockdown. For reasons of security, unity, and family. If Bloods in lockdown put Messy On, he dont need to rep a particular set. Being a Blood locked up, you click with other bloods from different sets... it dont matter where... your just a blood. Why he joined? I dont know, but I think in that phone interview he said nobody got his back except the bloods. Now that's deep. That's like family. Especially in Lock Down.
Being a Blood from a turf or set is a bit different than being a Blood in Prison.
Obviously you dont have territory, but you have homies.
(this is just my opinion based on observation)

I believe same thing with Red Cafe. He got put on when he was locked up.

So again, I dont think he is shouting "Fillmore Bloods" as a set, I just think they are 2 separate entities, he just happens to claim both.

Guce the same way. I dont think he's claiming Hunter's Point Bloods, but claims both separate.

A Wax- Elm Street in LA. Maybe he has fam that put him on.

Husalah? someone fill me in on this.

May 20, 2008
aint no bloods in fillmoe...

on anotha note i was reviewing some old footage of mine from a carwash event not to long ago and it was some kids on my camera yellin out hillside vallejo "swoop gang" "Red rag" i dont know how to spell that shit they be yellin out but i never noticed that shit til the otha day,dude was throwin a red rag(bandanna) in my camera,mind u that this event was held in vallejo california,u decide?

ill post up the vid later on