Why do you hate master p?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 27, 2007
i don't get it. Mac was great. C murder was great. Ghetto Commission had 2 great artist. Prime suspefct all 4 were good, Mean green sucked, lil soldirs sucked, his borther were good until c got locked up and silkk teh shocker started frestylin like p and made that horriblbe my world my way album, silk is back though, hes fine now. he writing again. also p is going to start wirting again. he told us that he hasn't written a album since ghetto dope. da last don was all freestyle if u can tell, he uses that big voice and just rhymes whatever..... U can tell. ghetto d has more of those experienced tracks on it. da last don is more of a soulja featured cd. ghetto d is more about p and being solo artist with some features like mac, slim & mia. I love this new cd. Ice cream man 2 is the shit! U gusy will be shocked and stop hating on master p. Listen to his last 3 money mafia cd's and tell me what u think? i'll post them here to lisetn too: . if u hate it then i give up...... i been a nlf promoter since 1999 for tek first then hitmayne 2nd. i get paid about 80 grand a year from mp. what dou do?

pleae don't hate master p

Last edited:
Oct 27, 2007
Coming Next on the 27th. This album is so good A-. 2 songs i already heard..... rest are 100. his beats have changed. beats by the pound are on this. so watch out. klc dropped dope beat on herr. so did choppa. new shoppa style coming out part III. it's going to be a straight from the no pt 2. also fiend is droppin a new nlf album and so is mystikal on a mixtape. baby is pissed but u will find out soon. mystikal has already asked for a release if he can't put out a mixtape in 2015. he's been out since 2010 and hasn'st seeen a dollar...... thats cold baby! p would of gave him 100,00 at l;eas so far. 5 years aned u get 0 but a paycehck of 88 , 000 up front? that some bs. p woud og gave u 100,000 on one.[url

Last edited:

mq66

Sicc OG
Jul 23, 2007
I DON'T HATE MASTER P. HE NEVER WAS ONE OF MY FAVORITE RAPPER BUT EVEN IN THE 90'S I RESPECTED HIS BUSINESS SAVVY. THE TIMES I WAS AROUND HIM OR HE WAS IN THE MIX I FELT HE WAS SOLID AND GOODHEARTED
Do you think you spend more time on the Internet in your old age, then you did when you were younger? You seem to be on here constantly. Real question, I'm not trying to be a shit head this time...

Aug 28, 2015
Fresno,Ca
WWW.KILLATAYCAPONE.COM
Do you think you spend more time on the Internet in your old age, then you did when you were younger? You seem to be on here constantly. Real question, I'm not trying to be a shit head this time...
IM PRETTY MUCH ON THE INTERNET EVERYDAY LIKE ANY OTHER NORMAL CIVILIAN. WHEN I WAS YOUNG IT WASNT AS ACCESSIBLE. NOWDAYS, THANKS TO TECHNOLOGY...I CAN BE ON THE NET ANYTIME I WANT AND ANYWHERE I GO SO I SEE IT AS A BLESSING. PLUS SOMEDAYS ITS FUN TO SMOKE ONE AND GET ONLINE AND SHOOT THE SHIT WITH YALL AS WELL AS COMMUNICATE WITH PPL ALL OVER THE WORLD. AND PROMOTE IN THE PROCESS.
#WCM

Oct 27, 2007
I don't hate master p he was in heavy rotation back in the 90's but the music isn't something you can go back and listen to now. Maybe a few songs I go back and look for but he was tight back in the day
hey guy, how many silkk the shocker songs have u listen to in money mafia? also how many mast4er p features or songs have u heartd this year? i bet 0
Travis scott talks shit but doesn't get anywhere lmao. silkk don't care about no groupie lol.

now listen to silkk the shocker when he tries:

Last edited:
Oct 27, 2007
IM PRETTY MUCH ON THE INTERNET EVERYDAY LIKE ANY OTHER NORMAL CIVILIAN. WHEN I WAS YOUNG IT WASNT AS ACCESSIBLE. NOWDAYS, THANKS TO TECHNOLOGY...I CAN BE ON THE NET ANYTIME I WANT AND ANYWHERE I GO SO I SEE IT AS A BLESSING. PLUS SOMEDAYS ITS FUN TO SMOKE ONE AND GET ONLINE AND SHOOT THE SHIT WITH YALL AS WELL AS COMMUNICATE WITH PPL ALL OVER THE WORLD. AND PROMOTE IN THE PROCESS.
#WCM
i get what ur saying. U get up. U enjoy ur coffee. U go on youtube and listen to whatever u want. If you want a song u just come to grt and grab it. If u need a new album then u go to bayslap or anywhere for it. If you like it like i love my money mafia. You buy it. Well said bud. U know whats up. Ur a grown man that works obviously. Off to work. The people who hate on master p, haven't worked a day in there life. It's true.......

Oct 27, 2007
Yuk & C bo call Master P a biter right? then why the fuck did they bite every song that was ever made also? who doesn't bite songs? the rock days were the shit and so were the 80's for good sound..... Fuck off nl haters. 98 is special to me and so is 2015. Justa because i love money mafia does not mean i bump tight whips LOL. that was weak..... But hella funny with p's big hair:

now this is real music:

now this is the type of master p u just say what are u doing?

(Beat is amazing but Romeo ruined this, This was his first produced shit and he did it wrong. P is so annoying)

Oct 27, 2007
u have a mix of great P. Amazing P & horrible P but mostly u get good stuff from master p. Why do u hate master p then? tell me? ur answers make no sense? u hate p cause he copies C bo style? HOW? C bo is nothing like master p. maybe in richmond but p was around since 1990 with I'm going big time single. sounds just like c bo music. so how is that copying? bo been around since 91? so i'm' lost here? anyway stop the hate becausee west coast bad boyz is going to have C bo on it. So is eastwood from death row. he has a album on nolimit records that sold nice. he sold 10,000 the first week alone. P is bringing the music to the clubs and all over the world. He is also puttig it alll over for free so people are buying single. His single sold over 3.5 million sales on downloads of 1.29 on the single with e 40. Also bonita just hit platinum yeterday. So how did they fall off?

Oct 27, 2007
I told hitmayne to tell Mp to not use his name on the Money mafia albums or singles because of the young hustlers in this game want to hear Ace B and TEC. So put Versacie Slim on it so they think it's money Musiq. Well it works bonita has been selling like crazy every since we took off the master p label on this song. See guys, People hate on master p just because of his name. They are sick of him making so much money but has the guy gone platinum lately? fuck no not since only god can judge me because good side bad side don't count. it went gold not platinum. I thought it was good but ghetto bill and game face failed at gold plaq's and ghetto bill didn't even make that. I'm being honest guys. I'm a honest nl guys. Not a faker. Nl is back! Check this out. P sold 2 million in the last month on this song befcasue he changed it....

Okay tell me why this is the number 1 single on i tunes for the past 4 weeks but the song is not even the best song? it's because versacie slim is on it..... LMAO no master P but really he's versacie Slim. smart business by me. Or shuold i say the team

Oct 27, 2007
the truth behind the Pimp C and Master P beef

MP grabbed master p and threw him in the room. U don't call master p that. u call him percy. When u call him Percy there is something wrong. Pimp c was a g but talked to much shit. he was around 4 dudes alone. they grabbed his ass and threw him down while s cmurder beat the shit out of him and so did master p by pistol whippin his ass to never come back to this head quarter again. u dont fuck with nl he said. lmao. this movie is going to clown pimp c. pimp c was a bad person and i don't care. he was a bad person. this is all lies by this high ass. i know the truth to this story becauwse snoop dogg already told the story what happened back in 1997