why did sacred muzik get indecent banned?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DUTCH-F.E

Super Moderator
Apr 25, 2002
WWW.myspace.com
not to shit on anyone but lets be serious here... Sacred music doesnt have that kind of power here.... Spam is what got indo pinked up.... not any one human or group of people...

May 8, 2011
@DUTCH-F.E Exactly what i was gonna say. Plus im only a Noble how could I pull that off :). It's funny how these clowns would rather see everybody beefin rather than support two independents that are going hard for the bay right now. They getting mad cuz we not failing like they sit around and hope happens. I still dont even know what im doing all the way and we been kickin some ass, wait til i figure this shit all the way out. Like I said before Indo is family just bcuz we disagree musically dont mean shit. FREE THE SLAPMASTER!!! Suck my dick Butcher.

May 8, 2011
so you're just going to deny it and lie huh?
Naw im gonna tell the truth I wouldnt even know how to approach making that happen. It's good for a laugh though thanks for more publicity I appreciate even you, but you can still eat a bowl of dick up, and you reppin my homestate SMH its a damn shame, and you got another mans mug shot as your profile pic like it's funny that them dudes are bout to be locked away in a fuckin box, that must be a funny joke too. Get the fuck out of here.

May 8, 2011
It was a good try though lil guy, Dutch already shut you down instantly, I really didnt even have to post and he gets way more love and respect than me on here. So is it just to try and be funny or if not then what is the point?

May 13, 2006
youngMONC.blogspot.com
indo prolly got banned cuz of all his post..........they sent me a warning too......if i kept posting all them music with my website i was gonna get banned........so thats why you dont see me as active no more.......tryna not to get banned lol........but funny how online one thing happens but yet gets interperted in different ways.....

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
oops, i guess i got it wrong then. i figured since sacredmuzic had a history of reporting indecent's posts that he had something to do with finally getting indo banned. guess i was wrong, sorry everybody

May 8, 2011
oops, i guess i got it wrong then. i figured since sacredmuzic had a history of reporting indecent's posts that he had something to do with finally getting indo banned. guess i was wrong, sorry everybody
LOL you can keep trying to assassinate my character fuck boy. You aint foolin nobody. You obviously watchin too since you seem to think you know so much. Come to the Danked Out Stalin show in Seattle and tell me how you feel bruh. I got free tickets for you.

Cut-Throat

Bob Pimp MOBBEN!!!
Apr 25, 2002
This thread might have flourished in the open forum or in that new worlds longest thread in the projecter forum or whatever it is....

Status
Not open for further replies.